+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

fctorontowin

Mar 16, 2019
Hey any update for you? I also applied Dec 2022, no movement at all not even AOR. Just got the same email in January, saying we received your app but will check if it's complete

Anyone have any advice? It's so weird to have 5 months no AOR
Still no movement. I was able to get my tracker profil in https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/dashboard but still no update. How about you?

I also can`t get an agent over the phone, I have been trying for the past 3 weeks .

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Reactions: yyzstudent

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Looks like IRCC is already back up and running again! Wifey's tracker was updated today with the citizenship test completed. She took the test on April 10th but had to resubmit her ID since it was blurry when captured during the test.

Reactions: Dr. Walden

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Looks like IRCC is already back up and running again! Wifey's tracker was updated today with the citizenship test completed. She took the test on April 10th but had to resubmit her ID since it was blurry when captured during the test.
my last update says April 6th, hopefully they update mine too soon

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
If my wife and I applied together, do we need separate trackers or is just one citizenship tracker good?

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hello everyone, I took the citizenship test online on April 22, 2023 and successfully passed with a score of 20/20. However, the Tracker has not yet been updated with my test result. To inquire about the status, I sent an email yesterday to the Online Testing Technical Support email address provided by IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Today, I received a reply stating that their records indicate that I have successfully completed and passed the online citizenship test, and no further action is required from my side.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the test status to be updated in the Tracker account?

Reactions: evabless

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I took the citizenship test online on April 22, 2023 and successfully passed with a score of 20/20. However, the Tracker has not yet been updated with my test result. To inquire about the status, I sent an email yesterday to the Online Testing Technical Support email address provided by IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Today, I received a reply stating that their records indicate that I have successfully completed and passed the online citizenship test, and no further action is required from my side.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the test status to be updated in the Tracker account?
It took 30 days for me (Vancouver office).