+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Samfswquery

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
If you look at the tracker, you will see the processing time has been reduced, at least for some cases (check out september, october, november month's trend)
Reduced but applying in December and expecting a passport in April - May is happening probably to 1 in 10000 applications, Still taking around 7-8 months on an average

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Reduced but applying in December and expecting a passport in April - May is happening probably to 1 in 10000 applications, Still taking around 7-8 months on an average
intersting..

is there anyone hoping to get passport in April - May?
I was the one having trip booked in June and hopping to get my passport by then, i still think thats possible in the best scenario and of course that’s not always the case as we all know… I would just hope for the best and still have visa prepared if not get it by time as what I do in the other year. Is there any issues? LOL

Samfswquery

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
intersting..

is there anyone hoping to get passport in April - May?
I was the one having trip booked in June and hopping to get my passport by then, i still think thats possible in the best scenario and of course that’s not always the case as we all know… I would just hope for the best and still have visa prepared if not get it by time as what I do in the other year. Is there any issues? LOL
Good for you, I also hope you get it by June, I don’t really expect it to come before August/September but ofcourse that’s my own calculations for my profile not yours!

Plus I have trips booked for all long weekends until Thanksgiving but to places where I am anyway eligible to go as a PR or having a US Visa (Least can happen is one of my trips ruining because of Oath Date, I have that covered through insurance),
so I guess I really wish whole heartedly that you get it by June to save you some pain of getting a Visa! But it’s a bit tricky on how long to wait tho!

irrespective I am out of this discussion, Wish you good luck :)

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Good for you, I also hope you get it by June, I don’t really expect it to come before August/September but ofcourse that’s my own calculations for my profile not yours!

Plus I have trips booked for all long weekends until Thanksgiving but to places where I am anyway eligible to go as a PR or having a US Visa (Least can happen is one of my trips ruining because of Oath Date, I have that covered through insurance),
so I guess I really wish whole heartedly that you get it by June to save you some pain of getting a Visa! But it’s a bit tricky on how long to wait tho!

irrespective I am out of this discussion, Wish you good luck :)

Thanks for thinking for me :)

Aug 15, 2019
Type: Online Application
Physical Presence: >1095 Days
Application: Single
Application Sent: December 17, 2022
Application Delivered: December 17, 2022
AOR: January 6, 2023
Background Completed: February 14, 2023
Test Invite Received: February 27, 2023
Test Completed: March 22, 2023

I too have almost same time line except by background is still pending

Application: Family
Application Sent: December 14, 2022
AOR: January 5, 2023
Background Completed: pending
Test Invite Received: February 23, 2023
Test Completed: March 23, 2023

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
I just read on facebook people saying they forgot to put the tax table etc
Is tax table mandatory?
I did not find any tax stuff when I sis my online app?

AzureGekko

Mar 27, 2023
Hi,
Below are the details of my application.. For some reason I didn't get an AOR but got asked to take the test.. is this a problem? is it a physical mail that is sent?
Application: Single
Application Sent: December 11, 2022
AOR:
Application filed: Jan 4, 2023
Background Completed:
Feb 8, 2023
Test Invite Received: Feb 17, 2023
Test Completed: Mar 7, 2023

I got my UCI details from the email that asked to book the test.. so i was able to track the application

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Guys, my citizenship test shows completed on my profile but for the second applicant still shows waiting on you despite being taken and passed on March 21st. is that something that we should worry about or just leave it as is until an officer starts to review? probably email the test office?

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
I just read on facebook people saying they forgot to put the tax table etc
Is tax table mandatory?
I did not find any tax stuff when I sis my online app?
i recall it just asked if you have filed tax return for the years ("yes or no" to choose for each year)
you should have done that part, otherwise the system wont le tyou submit

Reactions: yyzstudent