+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

deephow

Sep 24, 2020
Hello Everyone!
I sent my Husband's PR Outland sponsorship paper application yesterday via UPS. It will reach the case processing center on Dec 22, 2021. I don't know if I will be able to look up the application yet but I will keep you all posted here. Good Luck everyone!

deephow

Sep 24, 2020
Hi Guys!

I didn't notice this thread earlier, so created a different thread for Dec 2021. no one has replied in that thread yet :) . I think that thread is not required, is there any way I can delete that thread please let me know.

Thanks for creating this thread @ik_p

I have updated the tracker as well.

A quick question, as we all have submitted online application, cant we track the status of our application and receive all other notification within permanent resident portal itself ? do u think we still have to track application through "ECAS Application Status" and also create a "GC key account" ?

Little bit info abt my application.
  • I am PR in Canada, I am sponsoring my wife who lives in India. Current Application status - submitted, Application date - 2021/12/10 5:28 AM (UTC).
  • Created an account with my wife email ID in PR portal https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
  • Assigned myself as representative in IMM5476 and I helped my wife to complete the application. She just did the last declaration part and submitting part from India for just namesake :)
  • Most of the forms will be like online web form which u can fill and submit in the portal itself. But forms like IMM1344, IMM5532. IMM5476 were not like online web form, they were available in PDF format, which needs to be filled in manually through computer itself and needs to uploaded back in the portal, But the catch here is that, these forms require PA & sponsor signature. So to avoid the confusion, we printed - filled in the forms - got the forms signed by wife and myself - scanned the forms and then uploaded the forms in the portal. I saw a message in one of the threads where @BillionaireIsrael stated that, their application was returned the very next day for updates after submission as the forms (IMM1344 & IMM5532) were not signed, they were marked as incomplete. Thanks for the info @BillionaireIsrael. thread link for reference (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/online-spousal-pr-application.738188/post-9674887)
  • I also printed the checklist IMM5533 , as you cannot write N/A on the forms through computer.
You mentioned that your current application status is submitted. Where are you seeing it? Were you able to link your application as soon as you sent it?

Reactions: Tall ganesh

deephow

Sep 24, 2020
Does anyone apply for Canada visit visa for their spouses immediately after sending the PR application? I heard from other groups that I can immediately send the visit visa application and don't have to wait for AOR.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
I have applied for my spouse outland via online on December 16th. The status is showing submitted. Dont know how long will it take to receive update on application. Many posts I have read that paper based application is more efficient than online.

Gunjan1328

Dec 19, 2021
Hi everyone!

I am starting a thread for December 2021 applicants.
I applied yesterday via the online portal. I also received an automated message confirming the submission of the application.

**Application date: December 2, 2021

Good luck, everyone!
Hi everyone!

I am starting a thread for December 2021 applicants.
I applied yesterday via the online portal. I also received an automated message confirming the submission of the application.

**Application date: December 2, 2021

Good luck, everyone!

Gunjan1328

Dec 19, 2021
I have applied for spouse Outland India. December 1st week. Paper based application. Haven’t heard anything yet

norton

Jun 14, 2017
Do any one know! If my job role change next year but i have already submitted my application in December how can I update the application. Do I have to even update them.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Do any one know! If my job role change next year but i have already submitted my application in December how can I update the application. Do I have to even update them.
Are you the sponsor or the principal applicant?

norton

Jun 14, 2017
No the PA does not normally have to update IRCC about changing jobs. If IRCC requests that in the future the PA should provide it of course. But otherwise no.
Oh ok. Thanks for your response. I am sponsor who applied for PA. I thought that i have to update PA job change to IRCC using webform. If not well and good.

Reactions: DimT44

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Oh ok. Thanks for your response. I am sponsor who applied for PA. I thought that i have to update PA job change to IRCC using webform. If not well and good.
Yes it’s not necessary. For completeness, here is what you should tell IRCC about when things change (general for all family class): https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-circumstance.html

Reactions: norton

lunapisim

Aug 21, 2021
Hi, I'm on the GCkey and filled out the questionnaire and allows me Family Sponsor Spousal but no option to apply online. How do I do an online application?