AOR : 31st March
Biometric req: 7April
Biometric done: 8th April
Medical Req: 12April
Medial done:13April
Medical updated: 25April
Eligibility and Background check updated from in process to complete: 5th May
Pre-arrival: 5th May
Additional doc request for Representative form :11 June (submitted same day)
Ghost Updates : frequently between 15July and 7Sep
COPR appeared on tracker: 8 Sep
PPR: 12 Sep
Passport Picked by Bluedart : 14 Sep
Passport reached Jalandhar Visa Office : 16 Sep
Passport reached New Delhi IRCC and is still in process : 20 Sep

Sarah@21

Oct 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sri Lanka
Spousal Outland Paper file
Application sent to Sydney, NS
Application received: 10th Dec 2021
AOR: 5th March 2022
Received an AK to confirm I have passed sponsorship eligibility: 24th March 2022 and the documents were sent to the VO in Sri Lanka.
Received another AK from the VO in Sri Lanka: 13th April 2022
Did not require biometrics as it was done in 2019.
Medical Request: 4th May
Medical updated to passed: 16th of May

Eligibility and Background on the IRCC website says "In process" but on the new tracker profile it says "Not started"

It has been months and I have not recieved an update

Been getting a lot of ghost updates each week but since last week I have been receiving ghost updates regularly.

• Sad
Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Spousal Outland Paper file
Application sent to Sydney, NS
Application received: 10th Dec 2021
AOR: 5th March 2022
Received an AK to confirm I have passed sponsorship eligibility: 24th March 2022 and the documents were sent to the VO in Sri Lanka.
Received another AK from the VO in Sri Lanka: 13th April 2022
Did not require biometrics as it was done in 2019.
Medical Request: 4th May
Medical updated to passed: 16th of May

Eligibility and Background on the IRCC website says "In process" but on the new tracker profile it says "Not started"

It has been months and I have not recieved an update

Been getting a lot of ghost updates each week but since last week I have been receiving ghost updates regularly.
Send a webform to the vo to get an update or request GCSM notes... Overall, it sounds promising as it's the trend (ghost updates) for most of us until we see copr # appear... good luck

Reactions: wellwellweller

Sarah@21

Oct 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sri Lanka
I still do not see an update for eligibility and background. Would that need to change and then I receive the COPR or could all three happen at the same time?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I still do not see an update for eligibility and background. Would that need to change and then I receive the COPR or could all three happen at the same time?
they are not consistent about updating all fields, so yes, could be all at same time. On gcms the elibigility and background didn't change until we actually had the visas.

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Lrsone

Feb 14, 2019
What’s the best place to request GCMS Notes from? I haven’t heard anything since August 1st. They sent me a request for an updated form. I sent it same day and a letter explaining some of the concerns. But I have only had ghost updates since then the last one was on October 11th but nothing has been done since then or at least no other updates since August 1st.

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
Oh man you're in for a long wait. We applied November, 2021 and completed our medical back on April 10, 2022. May 6 was our last update when our eligibility started processing. Pin drop silence since then. Just bunch of ghost updates.
Similar situation with a guy I know who has similar timeline as mine.
Usually takes anywhere from 6-9 months after medical to get ppr/corp as per the excel sheet update for Singapore VO.
Very frustrating indeed.
Hi, I'm new to this forum, Singapore VO as well. My timeline is pretty much the same as @addyryoo. Completed biometrics and medical in June 2022.
No updates since then. Btw how did you get excel sheet update for Singapore VO?

deep60801

Jan 6, 2020
Hello,
Can someone guide the steps to withdraw the sponsorship application for outland? what information do I need to provide as a sponsor?
Only the medical request is pending and the request has been issued by IRCC recently, Can I still withdraw the application?
Thanks,

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this forum, Singapore VO as well. My timeline is pretty much the same as @addyryoo. Completed biometrics and medical in June 2022.
No updates since then. Btw how did you get excel sheet update for Singapore VO?
You received and responded to PFL as well? It maybe a longer wait as that's not in normal processing timeline any more.

deep60801

Jan 6, 2020
Hello,
Can someone guide the steps to withdraw the sponsorship application for outland? what information do I need to provide as a sponsor?
Only the medical request is pending and the request has been issued by IRCC recently, Can I still withdraw the application?
Thanks,

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Hi December 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship any good news?
For me i m still waiting for COPR/ PPR
The last thing I received was the pre-arrival letter in June 1,2022.
PS: everything is completed in the new tracker.

Reactions: Ntkkk

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,
Thanks,
You can withdraw before the PA has landed as a PR. I am not sure what you need to provide. Hopefully others can help you.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
What’s the best place to request GCMS Notes from? I haven’t heard anything since August 1st. They sent me a request for an updated form. I sent it same day and a letter explaining some of the concerns. But I have only had ghost updates since then the last one was on October 11th but nothing has been done since then or at least no other updates since August 1st.
I'm still waiting for my notes (submitted 5 days ago) but I went with this site: https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/ It costs $20 and comes with steps to follow-up in case of delays past the 30 days...

Reactions: Lrsone