+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I guess webform. Just checked my portal again, and interestingly I have the 17th of October as the deadline too - weird. I wonder if it's a glitch. For me it shows the CSQ as submitted on GCKey. Having said that I will keep chasing if I owe them anything else - although I doubt it because everything has been completed for me, just waiting for next steps (been waiting for two months).
Super weird that we have the same deadline... I'm trying to figure out how to send the explanation letter then. Pls update me on any account changes you'll see. Thanks for the insight!

Reactions: Curious_Man
Sep 28, 2022
Hi all - late to this forum - a December 2021 outland applicant here, waiting patiently for a result, hopefully soon! Aussie, sponsored by Canadian common law partner. What are the odds I'll be in Canada for Christmas?!

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Is there any way we can tell them not to send ghost updates?
We are annoyed and frustrated by their speed of processing and ghost updates are like adding insult to injury
Whenever i think of them there is always one tune playing in my ear
"I wanna f*** you f*** you, you already know"

Sep 28, 2022
Is there any way we can tell them not to send ghost updates?
We are annoyed and frustrated by their speed of processing and ghost updates are like adding insult to injury
Whenever i think of them there is always one tune playing in my ear
"I wanna f*** you f*** you, you already know"
Tell me about it! I've been getting ghosted the last few months - background check complete, everything complete, essentially just waiting on someone to push a button... but just ghost updates! I'd love to know what drives the updates (and us not being able to see what has been updated!).

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I'm in the same situation. I think it's because of CSQ. The reason I'm surprised I have that slot on GCkey is because I uploaded the document through GC-key, when I received it. I've been trying to call IRCC to see if they've received it but I can't get through to them. Let me know if you manage to find anything out!
Hey. I spoke to 2 IRCC agents and none of them can explain what it is... According to them, since the application is outside Canada, they can't really see the file. I logged into gckey today noticed that the deadline changed to October 18, 2022. Is it the case for you?

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hey everyone. I read a few threads and noticed that VOs don't like getting called out on social media. So instead of sending countless unanswered webforms, why not tweet the VO on their processing delays? Apparently, it has worked for some offices. Thought we can all tweet our respective VOs and share the links so we can all help each other retweet offices in support. The more retweets, the more impact it'll have...

I tweeted my VO through the link below. Pls help me by retweeting it and share your tweet to your VO and I'll do the same.

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hey. I spoke to 2 IRCC agents and none of them can explain what it is... According to them, since the application is outside Canada, they can't really see the file. I logged into gckey today noticed that the deadline changed to October 18, 2022. Is it the case for you?
Wow! Yep. It's back to October 19 now... So I'm sure it's got to do with the CSQ and some kind of a glitch means they've received it but the system doesn't remove that box, instead just keeps pushing back the deadline. I guess.

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Wow! Yep. It's back to October 19 now... So I'm sure it's got to do with the CSQ and some kind of a glitch means they've received it but the system doesn't remove that box, instead just keeps pushing back the deadline. I guess.
Yes, the date is now Oct 19th as well. Where is your VO again? But your guess is right, there's really nothing to do. It's a glitch on their end...

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I'll do the same. What does primary and secondary mean, do you know? Thanks
I'm not really sure myself. I'll let someone more experienced answer. I did request my GCMS notes last week. Hopefully, I'll get more details on there...

epema.kz

May 27, 2019
Hi all, also late for this thread, anyone has VO at Warsaw? Emailed them couple of weeks ago, just received automatic reply that they are busy with Ukrainian cases right now. Not sure when they will process my application. Haven't heard from them since April.

App received: Dec 09, 2021
AOR sent: March 07, 2022
SA received: March 08, 2022
Medical exam: March 23, 2022
Medical passed: April 06, 2022

It is so weird that they passed the case to Poland, Warsaw.
Is there a way to change VO?

Reactions: wellwellweller