+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

Sarinasa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Not yet, still waiting.
That's why I want to know who has the same VO SYDNEY and still not receiving anything since pre-arrival letter on June 1,2022 , just a bunch of ghost updates
I know it’s hard for you but just till end of year
Hope you get it as the minister said they want to complete 80% backlogs

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Application received 6 Dec
Biometric 27 may
Med 29 may
Sadly it might still take a few more months before you hear anything. We applied November and completed biometrics/medical in April. Got no updates yet.
Ask your spouse to be a bit more understanding as there's not much you can do. MP's will tell you that you are well within your processing time and they can’t do anything to expedite the process.
Good luck.

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
Finally got PPR today!
End of long long journey!
Hi,
Just wanted to know if you booked the courier for passport submission or was it walk-in with prior appointment at vfs.
If the latter was true, how many days does it takes in general to book the appointment with vfs?

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
Hi,
Just wanted to know if you booked the courier for passport submission or was it walk-in with prior appointment at vfs.
If the latter was true, how many days does it takes in general to book the appointment with vfs?
Usually you get an appointment within 3 days after you fill in the web form and remember to take appointment both for PA and Dependent by uploading same PPR Copy.

A couple
of things I observed, I hope you are aware of.

1. They would insist on getting photographs clicked with photographer inside the VAC for alignment with IRCC photo standards so better to get it
clicked with them and charges aren’t expensive

2. They would insist on getting sms and one way courier for passport return which I did which if you wish can avail if not ignore but recommend to atleast get SMS service and they will handover a form for sms consent form to fill.

3. Documents to carry -

PPR -1 copy each for ( PA, Dependent) 2. VAC Consent form - 1 copy each per (PA, Dependent) 3. Photographs -2 copies each with stamp, name, dob of application 4. Height Eye Color chart 1 copy with both PA and dependent details 5. Original passport(s) 6. VFS appointment letter copy(PADependent)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
Usually you get an appointment within 3 days after you fill in the web form and remember to take appointment both for PA and Dependent by uploading same PPR Copy.

A couple
of things I observed, I hope you are aware of.

1. They would insist on getting photographs clicked with photographer inside the VAC for alignment with IRCC photo standards so better to get it
clicked with them and charges aren’t expensive

2. They would insist on getting sms and one way courier for passport return which I did which if you wish can avail if not ignore but recommend to atleast get SMS service and they will handover a form for sms consent form to fill.

3. Documents to carry -

PPR -1 copy each for ( PA, Dependent) 2. VAC Consent form - 1 copy each per (PA, Dependent) 3. Photographs -2 copies each with stamp, name, dob of application 4. Height Eye Color chart 1 copy with both PA and dependent details 5. Original passport(s) 6. VFS appointment letter copy(PADependent)
Thankyou for sharing.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Question for everyone: I noticed a section on my gckey account titled "optional documents". I've never seen that before. I only saw the biometrics payment receipt I uploaded in April appear on that page.

This section has the following columns: Details; Document name; Instructions; Options; Required by. The "details" column has the mention "not provided" and the "required by" has October 17, 2022.

Has anyone ever seen this? If yes, please explain what it means. Do I need to do anything on my end? I don't see an option to upload a document like I did back in April for the biometrics receipt...

Thank you,

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Question for everyone: I noticed a section on my gckey account titled "optional documents". I've never seen that before. I only saw the biometrics payment receipt I uploaded in April appear on that page.

This section has the following columns: Details; Document name; Instructions; Options; Required by. The "details" column has the mention "not provided" and the "required by" has October 17, 2022.

Has anyone ever seen this? If yes, please explain what it means. Do I need to do anything on my end? I don't see an option to upload a document like I did back in April for the biometrics receipt...

Thank you,
More context to this: I obtained my Quebec SA, aka CSQ, on August 23. It was supposed to be automatically sent to my VO (Dakar) as well. I never got any comms, nor was the account updated. I proceeded to raise a webform including the document and sent to Dakar on Aug 27, and decided to also send it to Sydney on Aug 30. Sydney sent an AOR immediately after. Last Friday, I received a personalized email from IRCC acknowledging receipt of the document and assuring me that it'll be added to my file within 2 business days... Is this it???

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
More context to this: I obtained my Quebec SA, aka CSQ, on August 23. It was supposed to be automatically sent to my VO (Dakar) as well. I never got any comms, nor was the account updated. I proceeded to raise a webform including the document and sent to Dakar on Aug 27, and decided to also send it to Sydney on Aug 30. Sydney sent an AOR immediately after. Last Friday, I received a personalized email from IRCC acknowledging receipt of the document and assuring me that it'll be added to my file within 2 business days... Is this it???
I'm in the same situation. I think it's because of CSQ. The reason I'm surprised I have that slot on GCkey is because I uploaded the document through GC-key, when I received it. I've been trying to call IRCC to see if they've received it but I can't get through to them. Let me know if you manage to find anything out!

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I'm in the same situation. I think it's because of CSQ. The reason I'm surprised I have that slot on GCkey is because I uploaded the document through GC-key, when I received it. I've been trying to call IRCC to see if they've received it but I can't get through to them. Let me know if you manage to find anything out!
Do you know how I can upload an explanation letter? Do you also have a deadline? I've been trying to get on the phone since 8 and still nothing...

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Do you know how I can upload an explanation letter? Do you also have a deadline? I've been trying to get on the phone since 8 and still nothing...
I guess webform. Just checked my portal again, and interestingly I have the 17th of October as the deadline too - weird. I wonder if it's a glitch. For me it shows the CSQ as submitted on GCKey. Having said that I will keep chasing if I owe them anything else - although I doubt it because everything has been completed for me, just waiting for next steps (been waiting for two months).