+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

manikcheetu

Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys. seeking your help.
so, I am Pr here in canada and getting married next month.
My question is can my fiancee apply for pcc before Wedding , relationship status as single? and submit that pcc in the application will that be fine?
we are getting appointment on 24th aug 2022 in PSK.and i dnt want to miss that date any how.
thank you

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
We feel stressed about it but we got nothing to do but waiting for the decision, that's why I wanna know if anyone else have applied in December 2021 outside spouse sponsorship and received PPR / COPR.
Can you please share with us your timeline? Thank you
you applied in December 2021 and stressed out..... just imagine.. our application received in February 2021..its been more than 18 months and still waiting for the decision :p

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Oh dear I cannot imagine how stress can you be at this very moment. I have applied in March 2022 and I am waiting for my pre-arrival and PPR. Have you called IRCC to get more updates? Or maybe asked the GMC notes?
Yes i have called IRCC, our application status in progress...the only thing we can do is waiting and hope for good news

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
you applied in December 2021 and stressed out..... just imagine.. our application received in February 2021..its been more than 18 months and still waiting for the decision :p
Oh it's so sad and painful to hear that, did you Link your application to the new tracker PR , I really don't know why it takes so long to make a decision. I hope that you receive some good news soon

Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
We applied November, 2021. Waiting for ppr/corp since April, 2022. Our VO is Singapore.
Bunch of ghost updates but no actual updates yet.
Current wait time for outland applications seem to be very high.
Best of luck! Hope we both get good news soon.
In new tracker PR ( eligiblity/ Medical exam and background verification) are completed but in GCKEY they are still reviewing eligiblity and still processing background check.
The only thing that we can do is to be patient and hope for the best luck.

Sarinasa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
In new tracker PR ( eligiblity/ Medical exam and background verification) are completed but in GCKEY they are still reviewing eligiblity and still processing background check.
The only thing that we can do is to be patient and hope for the best luck.
Hi
When did you get background check confirmation ?

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys,

After submitting the CSQ via webform -
Today August 17, 2022 my husband received the following e-mail from IRCC.
Do you guys think PPR is closer now?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• CSQ ACCEPTANCE LETTER.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Send a webform to your VO and followup your application
If you don’t do that they think you don’t have rush and do eveeything by patient
I hope you let me know how to send a webform to VO ( SYDNEY) and follow my application.
Can you share with us your timeline.