Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello guys,

After submitting the CSQ via webform -
Today August 17, 2022 my husband received the following e-mail from IRCC.
Do you guys think PPR is closer now?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• CSQ ACCEPTANCE LETTER.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Hi. Can you tell me when you submitted your CSQ application? I submitted mine in April and haven't gotten a decision yet on my file.

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
May 29,2022, background verification status updated to complete ( only in the new tracker PR).
Most of the times GC account is the last one to update into complete, and the update on that is even a while after you have finalized your application, so do not hope to much on that. A good thing is that on the trucker your steps are completed, and even better if it has generated the copr number. That means that you are really close to the final stage of your application.

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Oh dear I cannot imagine how stress can you be at this very moment. I have applied in March 2022 and I am waiting for my pre-arrival and PPR. Have you called IRCC to get more updates? Or maybe asked the GMC notes?
Where is your VO?

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello,
I submitted my CSQ on May 27, 2022.
and I got my AOR on June 8th
And my CSQ accepted on July 8th
They received mine on May 11th and are still processing... I'm beyond frustrated.

Timeline:
App submitted: December 29, 2021
AOR rec'd on: March 16
VO letter: April 27... app sent to Dakar
Biometrics completed: May 17

Nothing ever since

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
They received mine on May 11th and are still processing... I'm beyond frustrated.

Timeline:
App submitted: December 29, 2021
AOR rec'd on: March 16
VO letter: April 27... app sent to Dakar
Biometrics completed: May 17

Nothing ever since
Oh no :( this can be frustrated.
have you trier calling IRCC?

Arsalanullah1122

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
We are in the same boat as well. Application submitted on Dec 9, 2021 and the last update was then IRCC asked for medical exam which passed on June 8 and complete silence ever since. Is there any email address you guys have been using to reach out to them?