+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
It's been a month since I got the update that I have passed my medical exam. And so far I haven't received any pre-arrival letter neither is my online tracker updating and there's no activity on gc key account either. Any suggestions whatsoever might be happening?
Have you had any ghost update? Or AOR2?

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
I think some people might, but it's not a definite that you'll receive one. I applied online, and my file was sent to Ottawa in early March. I've not received an AOR2 (I only know it's Ottawa because I asked my MP to find out)
We have applied outland online too, and we didn't receive this kind of notification, and we already know the vo where the file got transfered..but just this...

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
We have applied outland online too, and we didn't receive this kind of notification, and we already know the vo where the file got transfered..but just this...
How did you know that your file is already transferred to local visa office? I am guessing thru Sponsor Approval Letter right?

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
It's been a month since I got the update that I have passed my medical exam. And so far I haven't received any pre-arrival letter neither is my online tracker updating and there's no activity on gc key account either. Any suggestions whatsoever might be happening?
same here...eligib. and backg. not started on PA tracker...

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
So just to give you an idea, we applied Outland Paper. We have received SA (Sponsor Approval) last March 28, 2022. Then in ECAS I saw this "We started processing your application on April 19, 2022." Then on April 21, 2022 in GCKey, under Current Status, it says "Application/profile updated". When I logged out and logged in again in GCKey the "Application/profile updated" went back to "Submitted". Since you guys applied online and ECAS is not applicable for Online Applicants, maybe you just need to watch out for GCKey ghost update and probably that is your AOR2. I have read that AOR2 means acknowledgement of you application transferred to local visa office

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Regarding the SA we have received it is stated there that our application will be forwarded to Manila visa office. So from March 28, 2022 it took several days to acknowledge. March 28, 2022 to April 19, 2022 took about 15 days excluding weekends and Philippine Holidays.

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
Have you had any ghost update? Or AOR2?
Received an email with UCI and file number but with an attachment stating instructions of linking my paper application to online account (again wierd because we submitted online). And same updated on my online tracker that we sent a message. This was April 4th, and nothing since then.

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Received an email with UCI and file number but with an attachment stating instructions of linking my paper application to online account (again wierd because we submitted online). And same updated on my online tracker that we sent a message. This was April 4th, and nothing since then.
have linked your application in GCKey?

Skh052019

Oct 25, 2020
Hi ,
I have done the medical exam and doctor receptionist told me that they will only submit medical result and I have to submit the medical report page myself. but I didn't see anything like this asked in the medical instruction. does anyone else have been asked to submit it and if yes, where should I submit it?
Thanks

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Hi ,
I have done the medical exam and doctor receptionist told me that they will only submit medical result and I have to submit the medical report page myself. but I didn't see anything like this asked in the medical instruction. does anyone else have been asked to submit it and if yes, where should I submit it?
Thanks
The hospital did the submission to IRCC