+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
Hi guys, I have been unable to sign up for ECAS account. Any idea why it could be?
We have received AOR, biometrics, medical request, SA as well.

All it says is we cannot find a file matching that information. Any help will be appreciated.

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys, I have been unable to sign up for ECAS account. Any idea why it could be?

All it says is we cannot find a file matching that information. Any help will be appreciated.
Kindly use Application / Case Number instead. I am the Principal Applicant. I use my Application number F000xxxxxx then my date of birth and then country of residence

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021

I don’t think anyone who applied online has been able to link to ECAS

Reactions: Lira

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
I’m still not able to :(
When you are linking your application, make sure you add an extra person at the end. If you just got Principal Applicant then put 2. If you are sponsoring one PA and one dependent then put 3. Try this, it should work if you are entering everything else is correctly.

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
When you are linking your application, make sure you add an extra person at the end. If you just got Principal Applicant then put 2. If you are sponsoring one PA and one dependent then put 3. Try this, it should work if you are entering everything else is correctly.
Isn’t that for gckey? I was successful in linking through gckey.
I’m trying to sign up for ecas as well but can’t get it done.

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
I checked GCKey today and my Current Status says "Application/profile updated" but no email or anything. I guess it is what you guys called Ghost Update?

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
UPDATE: SAME SEX CONJUGAL OUTLAND PAPER
Timeline:

December 3, 2021 - Application sent via Canada Post
December 13, 2021 - Received at CPC Sydney
March 8, 2022 - AOR
March 19, 2022 - Linked To GCKey
March 25, 2022 - Biometrics Request
March 28, 2022 - Sponsor Approval
March 30, 2022- Done Biometrics
March 30, 2022 - Medical Request
April 5, 2022 - Medical Done
April 7, 2022 - Medical Passed (GCkey)
April 19, 2022 - AOR2 via Ecas
April 21, 2022 - Ghost Update

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
That's definitely the reason. You can't sign up to ECAS if you applied online.
So, what is it called the AOR2 stage for paper applicants, in the online appl.? Should we receive any e-mail that acknowledges the reception of the file from the Local Visa Office?

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
So, what is it called the AOR2 stage for paper applicants, in the online appl.? Should we receive any e-mail that acknowledges the reception of the file from the Local Visa Office?
I think some people might, but it's not a definite that you'll receive one. I applied online, and my file was sent to Ottawa in early March. I've not received an AOR2 (I only know it's Ottawa because I asked my MP to find out)

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
It's been a month since I got the update that I have passed my medical exam. And so far I haven't received any pre-arrival letter neither is my online tracker updating and there's no activity on gc key account either. Any suggestions whatsoever might be happening?

Reactions: Lira