+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

Amukaur

Apr 13, 2022
Ok guys I am new to this thread. Curiosity in me has led me to this group.
I have applied for PR spousal outland application:
Shipped paper documents on Dec 10th to SYDNEY, NS
-dec 15th documents were recieved.
AOR-jan 11th 2022
Medical was done in advance so medical was approved march 14th 2022.
-28th march 2022-biometrics requested
4th April 2022- biometrics submitted and completed
8th April 2022 according to PR tracker: eligibility status completed , background check completed.
9th april 2022- pre arrival letter recieved.

Haven’t heard anything yet from them. I dont know what we are waiting for now and for how long!

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Hi friend
Anyone else got AOR without primary Applicant’s UCI???
Today I (sponsor)received AOR with Application number and sponsor’s UCI, please respond

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Thank you. Just want to share some information....

There is a ghost update from my PR Tracker 2 days ago and another ghost update today. The schedule of my medical exam is next week. I am assuming they are already starting either the Eligibility or Background Check for the PA while we wait for medical exam which explains why there are ghost updates.

Did you finish your medical?
I wish i could do my.medical early. I am booked for April 26. The clinics are too busy.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
AOR-jan 11th 2022
8th April 2022 according to PR tracker: eligibility status completed , background check completed.

Haven’t heard anything yet from them. I dont know what we are waiting for now and for how long!
You are waiting for PPR letter.

How did you get AOR1 in less than a month? Average time for AOR1 is 90 days according to everybodys timeline here.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
What is the status of ELIGIBILITY in PA's PR Tracker? Mine is "Not Started."
In PR Tracker using applicant UCI number, Eligibility and background not started. Medical in Progress.

I guess nothing would happen until we get medical done.

Amukaur

Apr 13, 2022
You are waiting for PPR letter.

How did you get AOR1 in less than a month? Average time for AOR1 is 90 days according to everybodys timeline here.

AOR means acknowledgement of reciept right? My PR tracker says dec 15th we recieved your application. And then jan 11th we recieved your enquiry. Right after that medical approved on 14th march.
And then afterwards biometrics were requested and so on.
also one more thing I got an email on 30th March 2022 that I was approved as a sponser.

Is there any mistake im making?

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
AOR means acknowledgement of reciept right? My PR tracker says dec 15th we recieved your application. And then jan 11th we recieved your enquiry. Right after that medical approved on 14th march.
And then afterwards biometrics were requested and so on.
also one more thing I got an email on 30th March 2022 that I was approved as a sponser.

Is there any mistake im making?
Yes acknowledgement. You receive a confirmation email with UCI number of the sponsor and file number that they have received your file. This email comes in at around 90 days. Jan 11th is an Inquiry you sent them probably.

The sponsor must have received the AOR1 email somewhere in March. March 30th email you received is SA and file transfer email.

Amukaur

Apr 13, 2022
Yes acknowledgement. You receive a confirmation email with UCI number of the sponsor and file number that they have received your file. This email comes in at around 90 days. Jan 11th is an Inquiry you sent them probably.

The sponsor must have received the AOR1 email somewhere in March. March 30th email you received is SA and file transfer email.
i did not send any enquiry to IRCC or filled out any webform. It just said we recieved your enquiry on jan 11th 2022
Also I think I did not receive AOR at all because I randomly linked my paper application to the account by passport number and date of birth and it said you can link your application now. We have been checking emails constantly so no AOR.
just recieved SA ON 30th March.

royalqueen

Jan 28, 2022
AOR-jan 11th 2022

what is the country you are sponsoring from?
i have submitted on Dec 10, and AOR march 17 and that is all

deephow

Sep 24, 2020
If anyone was able either link the application in the GC account or was able to check the status in the PR tracker, can you please let me know what you used to link? I received my AOR on March 16th and I am still unable to lookup my application status in both ways.

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
If anyone was able either link the application in the GC account or was able to check the status in the PR tracker, can you please let me know what you used to link? I received my AOR on March 16th and I am still unable to lookup my application status in both ways.
If you already have a GC account you will find a button at the end of the page stating link a new application (note: for number of applicants you put nr+1, ex for spouse and sponsor it will be 2). In the case that you do not have a GC account, you should first create one and than link the application. Hope this can help.