+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

IrHaque

Apr 7, 2022
The tracking portal FOR SPONSOR has following updates;
Apr 7th Eligibility status has been updated to Completed (Is this SA?)
Apr 6th We received the sponsor information you sent us.
Apr 3rd Application fees refund (This is biometric fee refund as Biometric already done for visit visa)
Mar 18th Acknowledgment of Receipt

The GC Key has following status;
Your action is required. (Biometric collection letter) Although Biometric has been completed.

If Apr 7th update is SA approval then how to find out the visa office?
What to do about Biometric? should I ask my wife to do it again?

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
There are 3 ways to check the status.
CIC Ecas, GCKey and PR Tracker
Obviously, with GCkey is the best way to check the status. Weird thing is people are getting updates through the PR tracker and i don't have any updates in their except AOR. I though PR tracker is the new way to check the status.

I guess no point relying on this statuses. We just need to keep our fingers crossed.

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
There are 3 ways to check the status.
CIC Ecas, GCKey and PR Tracker
Obviously, with GCkey is the best way to check the status. Weird thing is people are getting updates through the PR tracker and i don't have any updates in their except AOR. I though PR tracker is the new way to check the status.

I guess no point relying on this statuses. We just need to keep our fingers crossed.
Is it possible to share your timeline, and what kind of app. did you submit outl. or inland? Thanks

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Is it possible to share your timeline, and what kind of app. did you submit outl. or inland? Thanks
File received in Sydney on Dec 17th, 2021
AOR1 received on March 11th
Biometrics Letter received on April 05, 2022
Biometrics Done April 08, 2022
Medical Request on April 06, 2022
SA Approval and File transfer April 06,2022

Outland Application

Reactions: Lira

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
HI All,

I have submitted my spousal application on October 2021 and till now I havent got any AOR's/email's from IRCC.
It was online.

The problem Im facing now is, Im unable to login to and check the status online from which I have submitted my spousal application, also unable to reset the password as well. Raised multiple web-forms, But nu luck.
Can someone please guide me :-(

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
File received in Sydney on Dec 17th, 2021
AOR1 received on March 11th
Biometrics Letter received on April 05, 2022
Biometrics Done April 08, 2022
Medical Request on April 06, 2022
SA Approval and File transfer April 06,2022

Outland Application
Mine is Dec 1, outland and Sydney too for the first stage
..and since the last month after Med pass., Eligibility and Backg. are stated as not started in the tracker and in GC shows Elig. in process...

JermZ

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
The tracking portal FOR SPONSOR has following updates;
Apr 7th Eligibility status has been updated to Completed (Is this SA?)
Apr 6th We received the sponsor information you sent us.
Apr 3rd Application fees refund (This is biometric fee refund as Biometric already done for visit visa)
Mar 18th Acknowledgment of Receipt

The GC Key has following status;
Your action is required. (Biometric collection letter) Although Biometric has been completed.

If Apr 7th update is SA approval then how to find out the visa office?
What to do about Biometric? should I ask my wife to do it again?
I received the SA letter one day after the update in the tracker. It is stated in the letter which VO they will transfer your application to.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Mine is Dec 1, outland and Sydney too for the first stage
..and since the last month after Med pass., Eligibility and Backg. are stated as not started in the tracker and in GC shows Elig. in process...
Yes the tracker and Gckey updates for the application seems to be different. I assume Background check is ongoing in the back ground while we do our Medical Exam.

Reactions: Lira

Maulenk

Mar 19, 2022
Hey guys. We have applied on December 10th, online Outland and still hasn’t received our AoR. Is anybody also in the same boat ? Anybody know if Nov applicants all received AoRs ?

Maulenk

Mar 19, 2022
Yup............. Applied Dec 4th and nothing. No one from Dec 4th has heard a damn thing. January people are getting their AORs. Extraordinarily frustrating.
one person who applied on November 15th just got their AoR on Thursday!! We should finally be next soon ! God bless

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
I'm having no luck linking my application to my existing GC key account. Tried with no. Of applicants as 2 and 1 as well. I've only been relying on PR tracker. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
I'm having no luck linking my application to my existing GC key account. Tried with no. Of applicants as 2 and 1 as well. I've only been relying on PR tracker. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
What is the error?
It might be coincidence but I tried linking my application multiple times by phone and it didn’t work but when I tried on my laptop, it worked right away.

Reactions: India_001

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone, so far my timeline:
Outland application
Application received: Dec 31, 2021
AOR: March 31, 2022
Biometrics request: April 7, 2022
Medical Request: April 8, 2022
Does anyone know when do we usually get SA?
Thanks in advance.