+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for your response. I have read it somewhere in the forums that the application was sent to Inland office and it started over again. Anyways, I do not want to start over again and also dont want to convert it to inland. But I'll try to get the work permit anyways.
It will be refused, as simply not part of the outland process / not eligible.

nabeesar

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-02-2018
Me and my spouse both received an email from canada-immigration.gc.ca (don't even know if that's ircc or what) on Arpil 5th but as we opened the attachment it seems legit as it had my UCI and application number; it read the date we submitted our file (they mentioned it paper file but ours was online). And then it had the suggestions to link paper application to online account.

Now today as our tracker updated, I noticed there was an update from 4th arpil saying:

Apr 4, 2022

We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

So my confusions lies in:
1. Is the email I mentioned above supposed to be AOR2? Or is it a generic email suggesting an update
2. I haven't received any other email apart form that, should I be concerned if IRCC needs any additional document?

FYI: I'm outland online applicant 11th December,
Received AOR 1, SA. Waiting for medical.
But no update regarding background check or eligibility or pre arrival so far.

JermZ

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Just wondering....

Does the background check starts after you passed the medical exam?

Or they will still do the background check regardless if you already finished the medical exam or not?

thanks

Jas0414

Mar 25, 2022
Just wondering....

Does the background check starts after you passed the medical exam?

Or they will still do the background check regardless if you already finished the medical exam or not?

thanks
I think they do after medical , because background and eligibility take more time so In case they see something in medical report that does not comply / clear their needed grounds they can reject with reasoning or ask for more reports and stuff like that. Background and eligibility is usually the last stage. Your medical is done ?

Jas0414

Mar 25, 2022
The majority of the updates I've had on the new portal have been ghost updates. I take it as someone looking at the file. I've been keeping track of them, regardless.
Yea that’s weird , I have got so many lately but don’t see anything been over 2 weeks

JermZ

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I think they do after medical , because background and eligibility take more time so In case they see something in medical report that does not comply / clear their needed grounds they can reject with reasoning or ask for more reports and stuff like that. Background and eligibility is usually the last stage. Your medical is done ?
Not yet, it is scheduled April 22nd. I just thought they will do medical and eligibility check at the same time. Seems like my application will be delayed because of medical. Thanks for your input.

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
Hi everyone, we applied outland application in Dec 2021, got AOR in March 2022 and received biometrics request today, any idea when medical will be asked for?

Jas0414

Mar 25, 2022
Not yet, it is scheduled April 22nd. I just thought they will do medical and eligibility check at the same time. Seems like my application will be delayed because of medical. Thanks for your input.
Hey Eligibility is mostly completed within a day or 2 after medical ( for Applicant ) for sponsor side it’s completed within few days of AOR.
Background check takes the long time. Don’t worry it will get there.Good Luck.

IrHaque

Apr 7, 2022
Hi guys,
We sent Dec 17th 2021 Outland Paper Application that was received on Dec 31st 2021.
Got sponsor AOR email on March 17
Biometric were already done on Jan 17th 2022 for Visit Visa
Received email from centralized processing office on 4th April 2022 for refund of Biometric fee.
On 7th April 2022 received another email for update on your application. When checked, its a biometric collection letter and the status of account is "Your Action required".
Do we have to give the biometrics again? Is there anyone on the same boat?
Any one???

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hey Eligibility is mostly completed within a day or 2 after medical ( for Applicant ) for sponsor side it’s completed within few days of AOR.
Background check takes the long time. Don’t worry it will get there.Good Luck.
What eligibility are you talking about after Medical?