+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

TBDL

Jul 17, 2021
hey Guys, I just wanted to ask if having an extensive stay out of canada can cause my application to sponsor wife and kid to be denied? I recently got a job this year afer I returned to canada to show proof that I can sustain them while here in canada, and I have always maintained a Canada home address all the time I was away (over 365 days) also. Do I need to worry or I can proceed with the sponsorship application.
I will appreciate your feedbacks. thanks.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Hello everybody. When I log into my status tracker in contact details - representative contact details section everything is shown unspecified except representative's name as my name since I am the representative of my spouse. Is this a problem? How do I update other information in representative contact details?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everybody. When I log into my status tracker in contact details - representative contact details section everything is shown unspecified except representative's name as my name since I am the representative of my spouse. Is this a problem? How do I update other information in representative contact details?
Geez the answer is so obvious and you had to ask it twice?

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
Hi All, I made the dreaded mistake of not signing one of the forms on the online application, the directions are confusing! How long does it take to get the application returned to me so I can resubmit? So frustrating not being able to talk to anyone directly about this.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi All, I made the dreaded mistake of not signing one of the forms on the online application, the directions are confusing! How long does it take to get the application returned to me so I can resubmit? So frustrating not being able to talk to anyone directly about this.
Could be months. Depends on where you land in the system. I'm an early Dec 2021 app and still waiting for AOR while someone who applied in late Jan has already had their looked at and rejected. There is no rhyme or reason to the order it seems.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
My status tracker :---
Representative contact details
Representative’s name:
Mohammad Moniruzzaman
Email:
Unspecified
Phone number:
Unspecified
Address:
Unspecified
Language to contact them:
Unspecified
Method to contact them:
Email

I am the representative of my spouse. But why email, phone number, address are unspecified? Has anyboby faced the same situation?

Sarinasa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
My status tracker :---
Representative contact details
Representative’s name:
Mohammad Moniruzzaman
Email:
Unspecified
Phone number:
Unspecified
Address:
Unspecified
Language to contact them:
Unspecified
Method to contact them:
Email

I am the representative of my spouse. But why email, phone number, address are unspecified? Has anyboby faced the same situation?
Yes
I have a same situation
It’s normal

dhatparan

Jan 11, 2022
guys till December 1st week application it appears that people received Biometrics request , medical and SA approval almost same day or with few days apart from receiving the AOR . i got my AOR 2 weeks ago but no other letters yet . Is it same with everyone or just me ?

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
guys till December 1st week application it appears that people received Biometrics request , medical and SA approval almost same day or with few days apart from receiving the AOR . i got my AOR 2 weeks ago but no other letters yet . Is it same with everyone or just me ?
It all Depends on your VO.

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Got Pre-Arrival Letter Today.

Timeline:
Applied Dec 12th-Outland/Online.
Bio-Exempt.
AOR,SA and Medical-8th March
Medical Given-March 10th
Medical Passed- March 16th
GCKey-Background check changed to We are Processing-21st March