+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

aormarch2018

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks! Yes, I got an email about receiving webform on Feb 23.

In my case, I received email from IRCC that they had started processing my application on Feb 13, 2022 and i could check my application online using UCI and application number, but I never received AOR which should have application number and wasn't sure about UCI if it's same as COPR. I submitted webform with no UCI number, should I resubmit webform with UCI number from COPR?
The AOR is an important official document, it contains your UCI, Application #, Group # etc.. IRCC just say wait wait wait. A friend of mine Citizenship is stuck since April 2020. I recommend to send another webform with your UCI. There is no limit to Webform, you have the right to contact IRCC regarding this problem, and don't worry they don't say why you sent 2 webforms.

Sonash

Feb 12, 2022
The AOR is an important official document, it contains your UCI, Application #, Group # etc.. IRCC just say wait wait wait. A friend of mine Citizenship is stuck since April 2020. I recommend to send another webform with your UCI. There is no limit to Webform, you have the right to contact IRCC regarding this problem, and don't worry they don't say why you sent 2 webforms.
Thanks! Will send another webform now with UCI.

Chetabhim

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Which month applicants are receiving test invites? Tried reading the spreadsheet but couldn’t really understand

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016

jacurin

Mar 12, 2022
Hi everyone.
Submitted my online application Oct 4 2021. Received this email on Jan 5, 2022.
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on December 22, 2021 and is currently in progress.

AOR: Still waiting

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone.
Submitted my online application Oct 4 2021. Received this email on Jan 5, 2022.
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on December 22, 2021 and is currently in progress.

AOR: Still waiting
It means they acknowledge receipt on December 22, 2021.

jacurin

Mar 12, 2022
It means they acknowledge receipt on December 22, 2021.
It really confuses me because in the email they did not provide me any application number. They just forwarded me the link on how to check status of application. That link requires UCI email address and application number (which I dont have)

Reactions: Clemency30

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
It really confuses me because in the email they did not provide me any application number. They just forwarded me the link on how to check status of application. That link requires UCI email address and application number (which I dont have)
Check your emails from December 2021. Check your junk/spam folder. If you don'tfind it. Call them

jacurin

Mar 12, 2022
Background Verification Completed Today.

Type: Paper application
Application: Paper Family
Application Delivered: Dec 13 2021
AOR: Feb 9th 2022
What does AOR look like? I received this email and I am confuse if this is already AOR or just email saying they created my application in their system

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker

Dear Client,
You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.
The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:
  • your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:
  • your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

There is no application number given So I cant check the status online

jacurin

Mar 12, 2022
Check your emails from December 2021. Check your junk/spam folder. If you don'tfind it. Call them
Thank you. Ive been religiously checking my emails since December but nothing new received. They said it takes forever to call the office but maybe ill give it a try. Ill look for the contact number

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you. Ive been religiously checking my emails since December but nothing new received. They said it takes forever to call the office but maybe ill give it a try. Ill look for the contact number
The good news for you is that an acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) has been created for you so you can be rest assured your application won't be returned. The bad news is you have to navigate the herculean task of getting hold of a call centre agent to provide you with the application number so you can track the application. A few members of this forum have reported the same issue and the only way to get it resolved is via calling the IRCC, webforms usually don't get answered if you don't provide an application number number with your correspondence. Good luck and keep us posted.

As an aside, you are an October applicant not December. You might get more pertinent information posting in the October thread rather than here.

Reactions: Clemency30