+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
I think they'll keep doing online applications first for a while before switching to paper ones. For November, they've done paper first and then online

Reactions: Rainy_day

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
For people who received their AOR, what do you see if you try to login to the portal where you submitted your application? does it show that they sent an AOR? or the regular we received your application message that was always there after submitting the application?

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
For people who received their AOR, what do you see if you try to login to the portal where you submitted your application? does it show that they sent an AOR? or the regular we received your application message that was always there after submitting the application?
They send you an email with an attachment if you provided an email address. If no email address I think they write a letter in your mailbox

Reactions: Yawza

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
They send you an email with an attachment if you provided an email address. If no email address I think they write a letter in your mailbox
Thanks, Yes. I was just curious into what people see when they try to login to the original portal where they submitted their application (not the new one where they link the application online). I am asking because IRCC is known of missing emails especially for tests, ceremonies and AORs too.

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks, Yes. I was just curious into what people see when they try to login to the original portal where they submitted their application (not the new one where they link the application online). I am asking because IRCC is known of missing emails especially for tests, ceremonies and AORs too.
When you login into your profile you will only see the application you submitted. For AOR emails keep checking your inbox or junk/spam in your emails. Just be patient

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
When you login into your profile you will only see the application you submitted. For AOR emails keep checking your inbox or junk/spam in your emails. Just be patient
Oh I am very patient lol this process could take up to 24 months so no rush :D

eXodus11

Dec 4, 2021
AOR Received! Still waiting to get the tracker going. "Incorrect UCI or application number. Please try again." Based on the forums have to wait till tomorrow i guess

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,102 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: December 05, 2021
Delivered: December 05, 2021
AOR: Feb 11, 2021

byehello1

Jul 21, 2011
Received AOR today

Physical Presence Days: 1,101
Application sent: December 6, 2021
Delivered: December 6, 2021
AOR: February 11, 2022

Picasso!

Feb 12, 2022
Got my AOR Yesterday:

Physical Presence Days: 1,300 +
Application Submit: December 3, 2021
Delivered: December 3, 2021

*Still unable to register in tracker website... "Incorrect UCI or application number. Please try again."

WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Got my AOR Yesterday:

Physical Presence Days: 1,300 +
Application Submit: December 3, 2021
Delivered: December 3, 2021

*Still unable to register in tracker website... "Incorrect UCI or application number. Please try again."

WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!
you go it on Friday ... try the next business day ( Monday or Tuesday )

Reactions: Picasso!