December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

rush171

Star Member
Jan 31, 2023
Reactions: Learner02

rush171

Star Member
Jan 31, 2023
Thank you so much. Hope I get mine soon so I can apply for my passport. I have travel plans for end of April
If your application closed on 14th, they likely shipped the certificate then. Hopefully it comes to you by next week. Was your oath with Vancouver office or a different one? ( My oath is scheduled with Calgary, even though I m a Vancouver applicant).

Reactions: Clemency30

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
If your application closed on 14th, they likely shipped the certificate then. Hopefully it comes to you by next week. Was your oath with Vancouver office or a different one? ( My oath is scheduled with Calgary, even though I m a Vancouver applicant).
My Oath was with the Vancouver office. My location is Vancouver

Reactions: rush171

Learner02

Aug 5, 2022
Thank you everyone for your support.

Here is my update:
Oath ceremony: February 9th, 2023
Oath completed: February 10th, 2023
Case closed: February 14th, 2023
Received my certificate today.

Wow! Your timeline is quite interesting!

You took your oath of Feb 9 and received your certificate on Feb 14? Wow!

Did you request for urgent processing of your certificate? If yes, please can you share how you went by it? Thanks!!

sureshmaxss

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Wow! Your timeline is quite interesting!

You took your oath of Feb 9 and received your certificate on Feb 14? Wow!

Did you request for urgent processing of your certificate? If yes, please can you share how you went by it? Thanks!!
I did not request urgent processing. I think it's totally random with Vancouver, as I got mine within 5 days and most of the applicant have not gotten it.
I read on the citizenship forums that most of the people from east side got their certificate within 5 days of their oath. I am not sure what is wrong with Vancouver jurisdiction.

Reactions: Learner02