+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Sanketraj1

Feb 13, 2020
What do you see on ECAS?
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 21, 2021.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 14, 2022.
We started processing your application on January 31, 2022.
We sent you a notice on June 28, 2022 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 4, 2022 at 12:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.(exam taken online)(in july 22)
-------_________________________________
Nothing further details.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Finally received my Citizenship Certificate today . Citizenship oath on 2nd Feb. Exactly after 5 working days.
I was filling up my passport form. On the first page there is a space provided for pasting Photograph. But in the instructions it says that you have to get the back of passport photograph signed and stamped from Photo studio. Any clue, do we need to paste it or just hand the photograph with the form. I am not writing a final goodbye, as I will be using this forum till I get my OCI card. :)

Reactions: Jina2022

Jina2022

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Finally received my Citizenship Certificate today . Citizenship oath on 2nd Feb. Exactly after 5 working days.
I was filling up my passport form. On the first page there is a space provided for pasting Photograph. But in the instructions it says that you have to get the back of passport photograph signed and stamped from Photo studio. Any clue, do we need to paste it or just hand the photograph with the form. I am not writing a final goodbye, as I will be using this forum till I get my OCI card. :)
Congratulationswhere was your processing office?mine is saskatchewan and I’m in Vancouver and I want to get my ticket and I don’t know how long it would take to get my citizenship certificate?

Reactions: Jatt_warrior

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 21, 2021.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 14, 2022.
We started processing your application on January 31, 2022.
We sent you a notice on June 28, 2022 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 4, 2022 at 12:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.(exam taken online)(in july 22)
-------_________________________________
Nothing further details.

yaml

Star Member
Aug 16, 2022
You have to give both the photographs along with the form, one of them must be signed by the Guarantor.
I think the section you are referring for pasting photograph is QR code section and not to be used for pasting photograph.

Reactions: Jatt_warrior

Candent18

Sep 30, 2022
Online application: Single
Mississauga
Applied : 18 Dec 2021
AOR: 21 Feb 2022
BG : 1 Sept 2022
Test : 25 Sept 2022
Language & 2 others : 16 Dec 2022
Oath email: 24 Jan 2023
Oath date: 31 Jan 2023
Case closed : 2 feb, 2023

Good luck everyone

priu

Oct 19, 2014
I went to vancouver waterfront passport office. It took me 30mins for the whole thing(new passport) . Go in the afternoon. All desperate folks go up in the morning. Good luck
Congratulations! Got your passport on the same day? Did you go for an urgent passport or a regular one?