+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Anyone else still waiting for LPP to turn complete? Niagra Falls office
Test completed in September still waiting... I am getting frustrated been almost 4 months since test was completed. Background check was done before test completed.
How long does Niagra Falls office tends to take after test is completed to update LPP and send oath invite?

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Please let us know if you find out about this I also want to know what are the next step after ceremony - do we get the oath certificate first , and then passport later?
yes you need certificate to apply for the passport. i don't know after how long you get the certificate

Sherwin7

Mar 30, 2016
Test completed in September still waiting... I am getting frustrated been almost 4 months since test was completed. Background check was done before test completed.
How long does Niagra Falls office tends to take after test is completed to update LPP and send oath invite?
Oh yeah.. me and many others that I know of..

• Sad
Reactions: Geno.uss

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Me. Same situation, but I applied from Toronto - Scarborough office. Background completed in August and test completed in September. Nothing since.

• Sad
Reactions: Geno.uss

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone from the Jan 17th Oath Cohort get their profile marked as complete yet?

I sent my signed for right after on Tuesday - Almost a week now!

surbee

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Anyone from the Jan 17th Oath Cohort get their profile marked as complete yet?

I sent my signed for right after on Tuesday - Almost a week now!
Should be completed by tomorrow. It takes a week for it to show complete, depending on your office.

Which was your oath ceremony office ?

surbee

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
it was held in the manitoba office, my processing officeis Vancouver
Check after midnight and it should be completed. Completion date would be last friday. Let us know how it goes. It would be great if we can each update on the certificate mailing times from MB SK office.

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
I applied for my passport on the 11th and the option was to pick it up on the 25th. Is there a way to know the status or collect it a day in advance? I know it's just another day but I'm asking because have to go on a business trip and tomorrow is the last day to submit docs with travel partners.

bash2000

Mar 5, 2018
Me. Same situation, but I applied from Toronto - Scarborough office. Background completed in August and test completed in September. Nothing since.
Same situation, slightly different timeline at Scarborough office. Test completed in September and BG complete in October. No updates since then.

Reactions: Zeek88