+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
First of all congratulations buddy!! Now, did you reply back to your Test invitation email or did you write a new email to the email address that had sent the test invitation?

Also did you ask anything specific like what's the wait or when is your oath date? Or simply asked for the status of your app?
Thank you. I started a new email. Stating my uci and my application number, told them I called twice and the officers mentioned that there are no further actions required for me. I also mentioned I have a few job applications pending because they both require only Canadians as my citizenship application has to be finalized. I ended the email with "looking forward to hearing from you regarding the oath date.". I emailed them last week Friday.

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
Sure. I just emailed them. Keeping my fingers crossed
Did you get any response from them?

I got email from Scarborough office for test invite. I sent them email yesterday, asking for Oath date. They responded on the same date but they said my case is being processed by Mississauga office. Not sure why and when was my case transferred to Mississauga office.

Did you get any update from them?

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
I reached out to Scarborough office (email address that I got test invite from) but they told me that my case is being processed by Mississauga office. Can you guys please share the email address for Mississauga office (if you got test invite from Mississauga office).

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
I just found a website, which might be useful to figure out whether a ceremony will be in-person or virtual.

There are certain dates specified along with the location. I believe these are the in-person ceremonies.

If the date/location is not listed then it’s a virtual ceremony

So far I see various dates till Feb 4th. Hope this helps.

My oath ceremony is on Feb 1st and I didn’t find this on the website, so I’m assuming that mine is a virtual ceremony.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/CeremonySearch/search-recherche-eng.aspx

Reactions: Clemency30

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Did you get any response from them?

I got email from Scarborough office for test invite. I sent them email yesterday, asking for Oath date. They responded on the same date but they said my case is being processed by Mississauga office. Not sure why and when was my case transferred to Mississauga office.

Did you get any update from them?
Email response, No

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Finally .....

Application : single, Online
Application sent and received : Dec 27, 2021.
AOR : Feb 23, 2022
Test complete - 24 Nov 2022
Language, prohibition and rest Completed - dec 6, 2022
Oath Ceremony - 9 February 2023

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Thank you. I started a new email. Stating my uci and my application number, told them I called twice and the officers mentioned that there are no further actions required for me. I also mentioned I have a few job applications pending because they both require only Canadians as my citizenship application has to be finalized. I ended the email with "looking forward to hearing from you regarding the oath date.". I emailed them last week Friday.
What was the title of the email - if you don't mind? Thanks for sharing your experience. I am just trying to find anyway that might help. It's been over 4 months since the test was marked completed on the tracker and nothing happened since then (other than the system wide updates). I'm a Dec 6th applicant, and background was completed early August. I finally was able to reach them over the phone last week after a couple of months of trying! and all they had to say that's nothing seems outstanding right now, and I just need to wait. So maybe I'll try to send another email. Thanks again and Congrats!

Reactions: Clemency30

rayp

Dec 8, 2022
Finally got oath update!!! Scheduled for Feb 9!

Type: Online application, Single Calgary
Application submitted: Dec 29, 2021
AOR: Feb. 23, 2022
Additional information required #1: August 30, 2022
BG Completed: Sept 1, 2022
Test Invite on Tracker: Sept 6, 2022
Test Invite Email: Sept 9, 2022
Test Timeline: Sept 12 - Oct 3
Test Taken: Sep 20, 2022
Test Marked Complete: Sep 21, 2022
Physical presence, Prohibitions, Language Skills marked complete: Oct 12, 2022
Citizenship ceremony: In progress
Scheduled for Citizenship Oath : Feb 9, 2023

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
What was the title of the email - if you don't mind? Thanks for sharing your experience. I am just trying to find anyway that might help. It's been over 4 months since the test was marked completed on the tracker and nothing happened since then (other than the system wide updates). I'm a Dec 6th applicant, and background was completed early August. I finally was able to reach them over the phone last week after a couple of months of trying! and all they had to say that's nothing seems outstanding right now, and I just need to wait. So maybe I'll try to send another email. Thanks again and Congrats!
Subject line: Application update- Application # C00#######

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got oath update for Feburary 9th, 2023!!! I guess emailing them on Friday worked.
Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1099 days
Application: Single
Date Submitted: December 30th, 2021
Date Delivered: December 30th, 2021
AOR: February 23rd, 2022
Ghost update: August 30th,2022
Background check completed:August 31st,2022
Ghost update: September 1st,2022
Test invite: September 7. Test window September 12-Oct 03
Test Taken: September 16th 2022. (passed)
Test Completed: September 21st, 2022
Ghost Update: September 22nd, 2022
Physical presence, language skills, prohibitions completed ; October 20th, 2022
Ghost update: October 22, 2022
Oath changed to in progress on January 13th 2023
Ghost update: January 17th, 2023
Oath is Scheduled for February 9th, 2023 according to tracker.
I'm so excited!!!
Congratulations!! Finally wait is over for you. Happy for you

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Subject line: Application update- Application # C00#######
Following on your steps, I just got off the phone and was told by the agent that nothing is out of place and confirmed the same information I see online. No new information.

I can see some movements in the Vancouver office with the last few messages in this thread. Really happy to see that. Hopefully will be included in the subsequent batches of updates. The next step is to email after waiting a bit to see any update in the coming days.

Vancouver applicant: Online submission on Dec 2021, Feb AOR, Sep Test Invite, Oct Test Completed, and All BG and LPP are In Progress and Oath Not started. Its been 4months since the completion of Test and 13 months since the submission.

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Finally got oath update for Feburary 9th, 2023!!! I guess emailing them on Friday worked.
Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1099 days
Application: Single
Date Submitted: December 30th, 2021
Date Delivered: December 30th, 2021
AOR: February 23rd, 2022
Ghost update: August 30th,2022
Background check completed:August 31st,2022
Ghost update: September 1st,2022
Test invite: September 7. Test window September 12-Oct 03
Test Taken: September 16th 2022. (passed)
Test Completed: September 21st, 2022
Ghost Update: September 22nd, 2022
Physical presence, language skills, prohibitions completed ; October 20th, 2022
Ghost update: October 22, 2022
Oath changed to in progress on January 13th 2023
Ghost update: January 17th, 2023
Oath is Scheduled for February 9th, 2023 according to tracker.
I'm so excited!!!
Same timeline as my dad, he is also scheduled for oath on Feb. 9th