08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Type: online
Application sent: early January, 2022
AOR: Feb 28 2022
Background Completed: mid September, 2022
Test completed: Sep 29, 2022
Language, Prohibitions, Physical Presence: Nov 22, 2022
Oath Invite: January 6th (showed up in the tracker January 10th)
Oath scheduled: February 6th
ok so hoping to get the oath invite soon

Reactions: dkfk

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hello, we family of 4 applied Dec 2021. For the adults, we gave the test July 2022 , rest of the steps (Language, Prohibition, Physical Presence) got done Nov 16. Since then no movement . Also, kids application hasn't moved one bit since submission. Any suggestions- should I call ircc?

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've seen people posting that oath invite came from offices from other provinces. I have a similar timeline as yours, my oath changed to in-progress today and is scheduled for February 6th. I hope yours changed too!
Thank you for saying this & congratulations to you!
What province are you from?

Reactions: Kiwi07

thtthings

May 23, 2018
I am in Vancouver office. I live in Vancouver. Got oath update in tracker for Jan 24 ceremony today. When will I receive email for the ceremony? My aor was Feb 11. Everything was marked completed on sep 26th except this

Reactions: fastfood

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in Vancouver office. I live in Vancouver. Got oath update in tracker for Jan 24 ceremony today. When will I receive email for the ceremony? My aor was Feb 11. Everything was marked completed on sep 26th except this
The email is sent out one week prior oath.

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I saw some people received an email a couple of days after the tracker showed the date. But it's hard to know for sure.

Reactions: thtthings

ATKK_H

Sep 24, 2018
As a client, I am marking the Vancouver office as one of the most deficient offices across all the provinces. The online tracker has a full range of problems and presents incorrect information, and the Ministry is not taking immediate action to fix them despite receiving complaints from their clients. If you're telling me that you didn't have time in 14 months to review my certificates and verify them, that depicts a problem in the system and management of handling the cases.

Citizenship Application:
Type: Online
Office: Vancouver
Application submitted: December 23, 2021
AOR: February 21, 2022
Test Marked Complete: September 22, 2022
Physical presence, Prohibitions, and Language Skills, Background verification, are "In Progress."
Citizenship Oath: Not started
Application online status: waiting for additional documents since November 7, but I didn't receive a correspondence. I called IRCC they said nothing is pending, just a system glitch.

thtthings

May 23, 2018
As a client, I am marking the Vancouver office as one of the most deficient offices across all the provinces. The online tracker has a full range of problems and presents incorrect information, and the Ministry is not taking immediate action to fix them despite receiving complaints from their clients. If you're telling me that you didn't have time in 14 months to review my certificates and verify them, that depicts a problem in the system and management of handling the cases.

Citizenship Application:
Type: Online
Office: Vancouver
Application submitted: December 23, 2021
AOR: February 21, 2022
Test Marked Complete: September 22, 2022
Physical presence, Prohibitions, and Language Skills, Background verification, are "In Progress."
Citizenship Oath: Not started
Application online status: waiting for additional documents since November 7, but I didn't receive a correspondence. I called IRCC they said nothing is pending, just a system glitch.
You are not a client. Getting citizenship is a privilege not a right. Don't bother them, we are at their mercy. Be grateful

ATKK_H

Sep 24, 2018
You are not a client. Getting citizenship is a privilege not a right. Don't bother them, we are at their mercy. Be grateful
I reserve the right to express my view. Canada is a democratic country, not Afghanistan. If they don't want to give it to me, reject my application. I will pay taxes somewhere else. Bring fewer people on board and improve public services. Bringing millions, but service quality remains low.

Last edited:

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see how all of us are so frustrated. Wish there would be some sort of transparency with the timelines. At this point Citizenship is just like winning a lottery here. I literally feel like crying when I see someone was waiting since 4 years.
There are many waiting since 2 & 3 years too and no updates!
The worst thing is there is no easy way to reach out to someone to get an update.

Reactions: Neha_shah

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I see how all of us are so frustrated. Wish there would be some sort of transparency with the timelines. At this point Citizenship is just like winning a lottery here. I literally feel like crying when I see someone was waiting since 4 years.
There are many waiting since 2 & 3 years too and no updates!
The worst thing is there is no easy way to reach out to someone to get an update.
it really is like a lottery. You can't control which agent even office will process your petition.