+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
Looks like it is for people who submit their citizenship application from 4th Jan. The new application(online/paper) has that feature. For all others if you did not get the invite you will get the paper one.
It would have been nice if they enabled this feature for online applicants. Should be simple to provide electronic certs instead of waiting for 2-4 weeks.

bakkad2

Apr 8, 2018
I applied in December 2021 and still awaiting for Oath which says,”Not started”. Rest all shows completed in green. Not sure what’s the wait for at Scarborough office. December 16 there was a ghost update. This is frustrating. Anyone in the same boat?
Same here. Dec online applicant. Scarborough office. All completed on Dec-13. Oath not started.

Reactions: Kiwi07

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I submitted two citizenship applications (online) at same time - one for me and one for my wife. All the steps were completed at the same time for both of us. My citizenship test and LPP were marked complete before her as there was some issue with her citizenship test but she got oath invitation on 21st Dec for 6th Feb and I am still waiting for the invitation. I know a lot of people are waiting for the oath invite but, considering our applications were moving at the same time, its strange that she got invite 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting. If anything, I should have received oath invitation before her. Is there anything I should be concerned about? Has anyone been in the same situation?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I submitted two citizenship applications (online) at same time - one for me and one for my wife. All the steps were completed at the same time for both of us. My citizenship test and LPP were marked complete before her as there was some issue with her citizenship test but she got oath invitation on 21st Dec for 6th Feb and I am still waiting for the invitation. I know a lot of people are waiting for the oath invite but, considering our applications were moving at the same time, its strange that she got invite 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting. If anything, I should have received oath invitation before her. Is there anything I should be concerned about? Has anyone been in the same situation?
It's pretty normal for two separate application to have different timelines. Nothing to worry.

Reactions: PakiAccountant

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
When was the date of latest oath ceremony candidate invite for vancouver applicant? Just wana know where do I stand.
AOR 23 Feb
Ghost update 17 Dec
Everything marked complete except oath.

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
When was the date of latest oath ceremony candidate invite for vancouver applicant? Just wana know where do I stand.
AOR 23 Feb
Ghost update 17 Dec
Everything marked complete except oath.
Not sure about that. Everything has been marked completed on my profile since October 20, 2022. There was a ghost update December 16th 2022. It's been silence since October. Its getting frustrating. I hope we get oath invites soon

kari22

Jan 28, 2019
Not sure about that. Everything has been marked completed on my profile since October 20, 2022. There was a ghost update December 16th 2022. It's been silence since October. Its getting frustrating. I hope we get oath invites soon
It is weird because my office was vancouver as the test invite came from their email but my oath invite is from saskatchewan online. So I don't understand how they are working on the applications.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is weird because my office was vancouver as the test invite came from their email but my oath invite is from saskatchewan online. So I don't understand how they are working on the applications.
I have seen this for other applicants too. Oath email come from your local provincial IRCC office. At this step file is transferred to them.
You are lucky. We are still waiting to hear from Winnipeg Office.