Application online on 26 December 2021
My AOR 22 February 2022
Background check completed on 24 august 2022
Test completed 30 august 2022
No updates after that

Thank You

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Positing for my wife, i called today the IRCC agent and despite our two address updates when we moved and when me wife did the ceremony the smart IRCC officer sent it to our old address this is totally frustrated they told me the certificate was sent today and we have to wait for it to return to them and then they sent it to the new address the agent on the phone said that no update made like how this even possible i sent an update by webform when we moved and i have a proof of it that they received it and also during the ceremony my wife met with the officer to validate the ID and she told her the new address all that they sent it to the old one what a mess!!!!!!! why these people work like they dont care about anyone this is very important doc, i will try to contact the concierge in my old address to see if he can hold it for me when it arrives, the agent on the phone said no other solution than wait for it to return to them and she said there is no tracking number with the Canada post which is a big lie and unprofessional , i dont trust this canada post also what a mess i ended up our day like this, for people who updated their address by webform be careful and and even they told the agent be careful and do call them always. this Minister Fraser what he is doing all day how about he come in and clean some dirt in the dept or resign if he cannot any comments anyone?

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hello,

Anyone from Niagara Falls office here?
Application online on 26 December 2021
My AOR 22 February 2022
Background check completed on 24 august 2022
Test completed 30 august 2022
No updates after that

Thank You
Yes similar timelines. Just got all except Oath updated on Dec 10.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Positing for my wife, i called today the IRCC agent and despite our two address updates when we moved and when me wife did the ceremony the smart IRCC officer sent it to our old address this is totally frustrated they told me the certificate was sent today and we have to wait for it to return to them and then they sent it to the new address the agent on the phone said that no update made like how this even possible i sent an update by webform when we moved and i have a proof of it that they received it and also during the ceremony my wife met with the officer to validate the ID and she told her the new address all that they sent it to the old one what a mess!!!!!!! why these people work like they dont care about anyone this is very important doc, i will try to contact the concierge in my old address to see if he can hold it for me when it arrives, the agent on the phone said no other solution than wait for it to return to them and she said there is no tracking number with the Canada post which is a big lie and unprofessional , i dont trust this canada post also what a mess i ended up our day like this, for people who updated their address by webform be careful and and even they told the agent be careful and do call them always. this Minister Fraser what he is doing all day how about he come in and clean some dirt in the dept or resign if he cannot any comments anyone?
This is really frustrating..so sorry to hear you are going through this.

BUT hey you are a citizen now and you have the power to choose to see some change.

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Dec 14, 2021 - Application sent / delivered (online)
Feb 16, 2022 - AOR received
Feb 16, 2022 - In Progress
Sep 8, 2022 - Finger Print request received
Sep 12, 2022 - Test invite email received
Sep 24, 2022 - Test attempted
Sep 27, 2022 - Finger Print results status updated to - Received
Sep 27, 2022 - Test updated to 'Completed' in the system
Dec 13, 2022 - Language, Prohibitions, Physical Presence marked completed on Oct 18, 2022
My case looks similar, I got FP requested and test done. But its been 7 months with no updates since then. I'm a bit worried now. Did you get BGC completed?
  • Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed June 2022
  • Fingerprint results: Received May 2022
  • Fingerprints required: April 2022
  • AOR: November 2021 (online application)
  • Application submitted online Sep 2021

eXodus11

Dec 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to reach IRCC successfully? This is what i follow in the current menu options - At the transfer to agent step it has gotten disconnected when there's high volume.
My questions to those who have called IRCC before:
- Is this the right sequence?
- Anybody tried the callback option? Does it work?
- Best time to call in for easy queueing? (I call around 7-8am PST)

I'm calling +1 888 242 2100 and then its the following steps

Press No option for English
1 for UCI
Input UCI followed by #
1 to confirm
1 for information (2 is for reporting abuse, 3 is for FAQ)
1 for information (2 for change address, 3 for lost documents)
4 for citizenship (1 for visit/work, 2 for sponsorship or PR, 3 for renewal, 5 for certificate of identity)
1 for applied for Canadian citizen (2 for proof of citizenship, 3 for search of records)
1 for status of citizenship grant
-- Transferring to agent-- + Tells you wait time
(1 for call back)

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to reach IRCC successfully? This is what i follow in the current menu options - At the transfer to agent step it has gotten disconnected when there's high volume.
My questions to those who have called IRCC before:
- Is this the right sequence?
- Anybody tried the callback option? Does it work?
- Best time to call in for easy queueing? (I call around 7-8am PST)

I'm calling +1 888 242 2100 and then its the following steps

Press No option for English
1 for UCI
Input UCI followed by #
1 to confirm
1 for information (2 is for reporting abuse, 3 is for FAQ)
1 for information (2 for change address, 3 for lost documents)
4 for citizenship (1 for visit/work, 2 for sponsorship or PR, 3 for renewal, 5 for certificate of identity)
1 for applied for Canadian citizen (2 for proof of citizenship, 3 for search of records)
1 for status of citizenship grant
-- Transferring to agent-- + Tells you wait time
(1 for call back)
Your procedure is correct. Only thing I have observed here is that there is greater probability of connecting to an agent when you call in the afternoon EST. I have tried calling morning EST 9 am - 12 noon EST and never got connected to an agent. When I call in the afternoons say 3-5 pm EST, I have always got connected.

I have also tried the callback option and it always worked for me. It asks to enter my phone number and press 1 for confirmation, then instructs to hang up after approx the amount of wait time mentioned previously, I always got a call back.

Reactions: eXodus11

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
you can go to Canada post and request for a mail forward:
https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/kb/receiving/mail-forwarding-change-of-address/how-can-i-change-my-mailing-address-or-forward-my-mail