+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Same here
Application submitted: Dec 14, 2021
AOR: Feb. 16 2022
Finger Print and Test Marked Complete: Sep 27, 2022
Physical presence, Prohibitions, Language Skills marked complete: Dec 13, 2022 (but the tracker says it was completed on Oct 18, 2022 even though the tracker was only updated on Dec 13)
Oath ceremony: not completed
We literally have identical timelines. I think our agent finally came back from Vacay and touched our file. Fingers crossed its the final ghost update!

I was marked all complete Oct 20, but the ghost update was on 13th but status remained the same for all, still at "Completed" while oath is not started!

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Processing office-: Vancouver

Type: Online application, Single
Application submitted: Dec 12, 2021
AOR: Feb. 16 2022
Test Marked Complete: Sep 8, 2022
Physical presence, Prohibitions, Language Skills marked complete: Dec 13, 2022 (but the tracker says it was completed on Oct 18, 2022 even though the tracker was only updated on Dec 13)
Oath ceremony: scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 10, 2023 but no email yet.

Hope you all receive the good news soon!
same thing but not oath movement yet

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
what offce?
I don't know . I can only track my app in new o line tracker . The ecas doesn't let me track the app. I applied online . So I don't know which office has my file

eXodus11

Dec 4, 2021
Ok my application has also changed language, presence and prohibitions from complete to in progress today!!

This can't be a step backward right :O

Oath ceremony is still at not started, details in signature.

Reactions: Clemency30

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Ok my application has also changed language, presence and prohibitions from complete to in progress today!!

This can't be a step backward right :O

Oath ceremony is still at not started, details in signature.
I think it's a system glitch. You can call them if you have any doubts

eXodus11

Dec 4, 2021
I think it's a system glitch. You can call them if you have any doubts
Yea I'm going to search the forum threads for similar posts by others and see how it played out for them first.. calling them is much more painful

I'm hoping it's the rare ghost update but if anyone else has any info or links to threads please let me know.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I could sign into the tracker today. But on the Citizenship Ceremony It went back from In Progress to Not Started. I had previously received the Oath Letter to attend Oath on 22-Dec. Is this same for anyone else ?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I could sign into the tracker today. But on the Citizenship Ceremony It went back from In Progress to Not Started. I had previously received the Oath Letter to attend Oath on 22-Dec. Is this same for anyone else ?
I was previously stuck in "Loading... / Chargement... " screen and my Oath was Scheduled on Dec 22 with Oath "In Progress" Status. Today my tracker is up again. But now there is no mention of Oath and the status is back to "Not Started" for Oath. I am very worried now. Anyone else in same status ?

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
I was previously stuck in "Loading... / Chargement... " screen and my Oath was Scheduled on Dec 22 with Oath "In Progress" Status. Today my tracker is up again. But now there is no mention of Oath and the status is back to "Not Started" for Oath. I am very worried now. Anyone else in same status ?
Don’t worry. Please call IRCC to confirm. In all probability, this is a glitch that other members have also reported.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
I don't know . I can only track my app in new o line tracker . The ecas doesn't let me track the app. I applied online . So I don't know which office has my file
what email was your test invite from? that shows your office