Application Submitted: Dec 19, 2021
AOR: Feb 17, 2022
Background Completed: Aug 29, 2022
Test Invite: Sep 26 2022
Test taken: Oct 4, 2022
Marked Complete: Nov 17, 2022
Oath: Not started
Ghost Update: Nov 24, 2022

I have an update! All my fields marked to complete!!! I decided not to check for like three days and this happens.
I'm starting to wonder if they process in batches.. a bunch of Vancouver applicants seem to have got an update all together.. and this was true before as well

Reactions: kari22

eXodus11

Dec 4, 2021
Where can I find the bunch of Vancouver applicants get updated in this forum?
I was looking at the excel sheet and the dates when Vancouver applicants got updates.. plus this Nov 24 anecdotally Vancouver applicants had some movement on their trackers per the thread comments..

More a guesswork about the shadow world of IRCC than any actual knowledge though..

Reactions: mapleee

mapleee

Feb 7, 2022
I was looking at the excel sheet and the dates when Vancouver applicants got updates.. plus this Nov 24 anecdotally Vancouver applicants had some movement on their trackers per the thread comments..

More a guesswork about the shadow world of IRCC than any actual knowledge though..
Thank you. Good to know this. Hopefully Vancouver is getting faster, though the winter break is on the way.

bfly

Sep 18, 2018
Type: Online
AOR: 11 Feb 2022
Test invite: 25 Aug 2022
Test completed: 17 Sep 2022
Everything completed: 14 Oct 2022
No Oath invite or update since. Looks like mine is handled by Nova Scotia IRCC
Has anyone else application is taken care by by IRCC NS?

PakCan123

Nov 14, 2021
Hi,
I have sent my application on 21 Dec 2021 and AOR is 25th Feb 2022. I am still waiting for test and there is no update on my application since AOR. Anyone in the same boat? Should I apply for GCMS notes?

SSS_Need help

Mar 22, 2018
Hi
I had applied for Citizenship in Dec 2021 from Mississauga. AOR received in February 2022 and no progress since then. Only background check is clear status shown on the online portal. Any one else facing similar delays ?

ABhagc

Nov 3, 2022
me an wife applied in same week from Vancouver on Dec 08 and 14 respectively. We passed the test in same day on September 5th and have Similar travel history.

She has completed the oath on 21st and I haven’t got the oath scheduled yet. I guess our files are handled by different officers and my officers is on leave and when he or she comes back my file will move.

I can just make a guess. I also called IRCC help enter and they told me congratulations I’m in the que for scheduling my oath and I’m approved for oath but they can’t tell me my number.

I’m praying for all Vancouver participants and others to get over their anxious journey as soon as possible. I hope my officer is notbin A long leave.

has someone heard people waiting for oath for six months? I haven’t so far. So I’m chilled out. At most 3 more months for me. Ha ha ha