+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

hnri

Sep 27, 2022
My last update was August 18 for background verification but I still haven’t received any test invitation I’m getting really anxious is there any way to contact them to check the status?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi everyone, last update in my account was Sep 16th, test complete. I don't know if I should be worried and contact the office. Any thoughts?

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Hi, I'm new here, I've been reading for a while and decided to create an account. Can somebody update the file with my info provided below?
The immigration office I live closest to is Markham, ON. I have no evidence that my file has been moved -or will be moved- from Sydney, NS to there, but I suspect it will happen anyway.

Type: Online application, Single
Physical Presence: 1806 days
Application submitted: Dec 27, 2021
AOR: Feb 23, 2022
BG Completed: Sep 8, 2022
Test Invite: Sep 16, 2022
Test Taken: Sep 30, 2022
Test Completed: Oct 3, 2022
*ghost update Oct 8, 2022*

I wonder if the ghost update has anything to do with the system update on the immigration tracker website, or whether it's something more exciting than that...

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Hi everyone, last update in my account was Sep 16th, test complete. I don't know if I should be worried and contact the office. Any thoughts?
This means you passed the test. Unfortunately, it could be a while before you get your next update. Or not... it's really hard to tell.

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
This tracker replaces the Client Application Status (CAS) tool. If you've been using CAS, you need to create a tracker account to continue checking the status of your citizenship application.

We updated the tracker on October 13, 2022. You must reset your password if
  • you have an existing citizenship tracker account and
  • this is your first time signing in since October 13

This is the message from the site. So they moved the site to a different address and we need to reset the password. It works after that.

liacardenaz

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I'm new here, I've been reading for a while and decided to create an account. Can somebody update the file with my info provided below?
The immigration office I live closest to is Markham, ON. I have no evidence that my file has been moved -or will be moved- from Sydney, NS to there, but I suspect it will happen anyway.

I wonder if the ghost update has anything to do with the system update on the immigration tracker website, or whether it's something more exciting than that...
I also got a ghost update on Oct 8, 2022 after updating my password to the new system. Yesterday this update wasn't there, so I guess it is related to this system update. :confused:

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019

I had a ghost update on my Account since September 22nd after My test was marked completed on the tracker on September 21st. I haven't seen changes since then.

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
anyone know what the general next steps are for those who are BGC and Test Passed/Completed?

Why are the other things "in progress"? I read somewhere before that for some applicants they remain "in progress" until some get the Invitation Letter for Oath.
Can someone help me. I am using my uci and my applicant id but it says its incorrect and i cant seem to sign in. can someone help me with that. I have no representative but they say representative id is incorrect. can someone help me - i already had an online account where i was tracking things.

I ma unable to chnage my password :(

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
1) are we supposed to say no to the pr tracker drop down option?
2) when i add in my uci and account number to change password i get this:
incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

liacardenaz

Mar 23, 2018
1) are we supposed to say no to the pr tracker drop down option?
2) when i add in my uci and account number to change password i get this:
incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
I don't know what PR Tracker drop down option you are talking about. I don't see any dropdown. Are you in the correct page?
Is that the link you are using? https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/forgot (and select Principal Applicant or Sponsor)

Also pay attention if there's no empty spaces when copying your UCI and application number (not account number as you said).

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Can someone help me. I am using my uci and my applicant id but it says its incorrect and i cant seem to sign in. can someone help me with that. I have no representative but they say representative id is incorrect. can someone help me - i already had an online account where i was tracking things.

I ma unable to chnage my password :(
For some reason, the UCI only works without the dash (-) for this.