+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Ahv

Mar 13, 2016
Received Test invite today :) pls update tracking excel sheet.

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1601 days
Application: Family (3)
Application Submitted: Dec 02, 2021
Application Delivered: Dec 08, 2021
AOR: Feb 10, 2022
In Progress: Feb 11, 2022
BGC Completed: Mar 04, 2022
Test Invite: Apr 13, 2022

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Hi, please update my details on the spreadsheet:

Type: Online
Physical Presence: 1206
Application: Single
Application Sent: Dec 12, 2021
Application Delivered: Dec 12, 2021
AOR: Apr 14, 2022

Reactions: Geno.uss

Sonash

Feb 12, 2022
Hey,
I got the same email and issue. No AOR, just email to track without any application #. I submitted webform twice and still waiting to get a response from IRCC.
Finally got response to webform with application#. I can login and see status of my application.

Nutshell, if your case similar to mine- received email to check status but didn't receive AOR the use webform to connect and expected timeline for response- 45 to 50 days (that's my case).

Thanks!

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
Has any online Citizenship applicant received any update after AOR? I applied in December and got AOR on 18th Feb but no update after that. I know IRCC is prioritizing paper applications for some reason but jut wondering how long its taking online applicants to get any update after AOR?

Sonash

Feb 12, 2022
Has any online Citizenship applicant received any update after AOR? I applied in December and got AOR on 18th Feb but no update after that. I know IRCC is prioritizing paper applications for some reason but jut wondering how long its taking online applicants to get any update after AOR?
No update for me. Applied on Dec 05, AOR Feb13 and ever since silence after that

kinimd

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, thanks for setting this up. Hoping to apply in the coming week. Had two questions on
Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?
1. I am from India but I did my schooling in Oman (my parents worked there). Technically my dad was on a "Worker visa" and I, by extension, was on a "Family Visa". Based on this, I received a resident card (not permanent resident though) effective till the age of 21 even though I left Oman when I was 17. Do I need to mention this entry in the application considering we were not planning to reside there permanently? If yes, I'm not sure what I should select in the Status (is it Foreign National??) and effective end date.
2. I travelled to quite a few countries for the purpose of tourism. Do I need to include details about all my travel visas?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Yes. I am from Dubai and visited many countries as well. You have to declare every visa you got ever.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Yes. I am from Dubai and visited many countries as well. You have to declare every visa you got ever.
No you don’t have to - the question is whether you have held immigration or citizenship status. I have visited over 16 countries before citizenship and didn’t enter anything (most were before PR).

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
No you don’t have to - the question is whether you have held immigration or citizenship status. I have visited over 16 countries before citizenship and didn’t enter anything (most were before PR).
Yeah but since you entered those countries that means you held the visitor status?