+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

sureshmaxss

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
My application doesn't have any update after the test is marked completed on Sept 27 on the tracker after 9 days of taking the test. My office is Vancouver, I checked the email the test request was sent from. I see in this thread that most of the candidate with similar timeline and same office have everything marked completed and some already got oath invite and a few are just waiting for it. In my application, except citizenship test and background, everything is still in progress (only a ghost update on Oct 8 which I see that its the new system update)

Should I wait it out or reach out to IRCC?

meghalp

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Hope so too, many people submitted the applications late November 2021 are getting oath invites. Ours are next :) could be anytime now.
Did you received any update?
December 2021 online applicant processing office Niagara got decision made today

Last edited:

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
My application doesn't have any update after the test is marked completed on Sept 27 on the tracker after 9 days of taking the test. My office is Vancouver, I checked the email the test request was sent from. I see in this thread that most of the candidate with similar timeline and same office have everything marked completed and some already got oath invite and a few are just waiting for it. In my application, except citizenship test and background, everything is still in progress (only a ghost update on Oct 8 which I see that its the new system update)

Should I wait it out or reach out to IRCC?
I’m in a very similar situation. My test was marked as completed on September 6th, no updates after that. Give it sometime we will soon receive updates.

Reactions: davidfore

josephDev

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
I was able to login and check the status, Test and background is completed everything else is in progress.........