PNP-Outland ( AINP)

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Anyone who has given biometric at VFS delhi? Wanted to confirm how long they are taking to give the dates?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys quick question. How long did you wait for wait for your medicals to get updated on the portal? Out AOR is 25th of December 2021. We have done medicals on 8th of March and the results were send the following day to the IRCC by the clinic and also we have sent information sheet through the web form. Do you know how long it can take to update the medicals?

As of now our application is in the following state:
Eligibility: Passed
Biometrics: Completed on 29th of March and they have been updated on the portal the same day
Additional Documents: Not Applicable
Info Sharing: Completed
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Medicals: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys,
I am a PNP outland (Singapore) applicant. Here's my timeline:
AOR - 15th December
Medical - "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."​
ADR - "Not applicable."​
Interview - "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes."
Biometrics - "February 10, 2022 Completed."​
Background Check - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."​
Final Decision - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
RPRF - Received request letter on 25 Mar, paid and uploaded RPRF on 30-Mar.​

Is it common for Medical review to take this long? Why would they ask for RPRF before passing the medical and other steps?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys,
I am a PNP outland (Singapore) applicant. Here's my timeline:
AOR - 15th December​
Medical - "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."​
ADR - "Not applicable."​
Interview - "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes."​
Biometrics - "February 10, 2022 Completed."​
Background Check - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."​
Final Decision - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."​
RPRF - Received request letter on 25 Mar, paid and uploaded RPRF on 30-Mar.​

Is it common for Medical review to take this long? Why would they ask for RPRF before passing the medical and other steps?
More than likely it is passed, you can always call them and find out :) best of luck. We are just waiting for COPR that is being processed in IRCC office.