+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
No, this is his first Canadian application. We skipped the TRV because it's notoriously difficult.
Cautiously saying congrats, it sounds like things are moving for you. Hopefully the AOR document arrives shortly. What you were going through, the doubt, uncertainty, and anxiety that an applicant or sponsor feels is what pretty much everybody else on here does or has during the process, as you have seen from reading the forum.

It's not over yet and there can be other delays along the way that will give you all the same feelings again. Just have to have patience, hope things continue to move a long and not get too stressed if yours is taking longer than others. Every app is different so it's very hard to make any accurate comparison to other apps.

Good luck.

jaxdacool1

Nov 27, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello.
My app was received on December 4,
I got temp number two weeks ago.
I called yesterday to check. The agent told me there is no notes on the file.
However, I called today and a different agent told me that there is a note on the file that says everything is completed and all documents are there.
When should I expect an AOR?
Does this mean my app was appointed to an officer?
Is there is a possibility of a return even if the note on the file says everything is completed ?
You’ve already exhausted all options available to you at this stage. My advice is to wait and be patient and keep checking your sources of communication. Unfortunately there is no hard and fast rule of when will a person receive their AOR.
It may sound like news that you may not want to hear but a file can definitely be returned even after a temp number has been assigned. It happened to me when I first applied in August. Just be patient and stay positive at this point.

Feb 15, 2021
I sent the file on Dec 23. Got AOR1 on 12 Feb that file was received on Dec 31. Unable to link my file to online account. Any suggestions?

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi all.

i got an email today:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about FXXXXXXXXX Correspondence Id: X-XXXXXXXXX

I got a UCI #, Application # (that starts with F) and a Correspondence ID #

Is this AOR1?

Second question. And can i link my application now to my GCCkey account?
What is your timeline?

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
You’ve already exhausted all options available to you at this stage. My advice is to wait and be patient and keep checking your sources of communication. Unfortunately there is no hard and fast rule of when will a person receive their AOR.
It may sound like news that you may not want to hear but a file can definitely be returned even after a temp number has been assigned. It happened to me when I first applied in August. Just be patient and stay positive at this point.
I know it could be returned after a temp #,
but I was asking is there is a possibility of a return after a note on my file says everything is completed?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I know it could be returned after a temp #,
but I was asking is there is a possibility of a return after a note on my file says everything is completed?
A possibility but unlikely.

More likely it's just they're a bit slow in sending out the AOR1 and/or biometrics, etc. (Note those are - I think - sent out by some computer program, and go in batches and at odd times)

Wait a few days or a week and then worry.

Reactions: Sahoby

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
A possibility but unlikely.

More likely it's just they're a bit slow in sending out the AOR1 and/or biometrics, etc. (Note those are - I think - sent out by some computer program, and go in batches and at odd times)

Wait a few days or a week and then worry.
I’ll give them a call next week
Thank you

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hi All,

Outland application sent on 1st Dec and AOR received Feb 15th. Applicant in Canada, spouse in India. When I check the ECAS status, it shows medical request has already been sent on the 15th itself. Can someone tell me how this works? Will the medical request be a physical mail or an email?

Pls help. Thanks