+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Joshi@032

Feb 1, 2021
Does anybody have any idea if spouse pr application status changes from IP to application received after MR done and file has been sent to new delhi visa office.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Is it true that Canada is pausing PR Applicants right now? Doe this effect our sponership applications?

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
There are still some threads remaining where you didn't yet post the exact same question.
Hi Armoured,
Actually I am doing research from my side on behalf of my good friend. He is in critical health condition, so I am trying to help in all possible ways and support him. I think that will makes sense and god bless you. Take care buddy.

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
Hello
My file received on 4 December 2020,
Still I did not get any notification..
I just noticed that on the additional family information, should be fill up by English and native language,
I completed only in English, I didn’t noticed the native language mentioned on top of the form.
That mistake can return my application?
What the action should be taken ?
Thanks

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello
My file received on 4 December 2020,
Still I did not get any notification..
I just noticed that on the additional family information, should be fill up by English and native language,
I completed only in English, I didn’t noticed the native language mentioned on top of the form.
That mistake can return my application?
What the action should be taken ?
Thanks
Yes, this can definitely make your application returned but it's normal not to have AOR yet. It's around 4-5 months now people are waiting. I would try calling later this week and see if you can get a temporary number, if you do, try and resubmit this form, via webform with your temporary number.

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
Yes, this can definitely make your application returned but it's normal not to have AOR yet. It's around 4-5 months now people are waiting. I would try calling later this week and see if you can get a temporary number, if you do, try and resubmit this form, via webform with your temporary number.
Thanks a lot
can you send me the right link of the web form and it’s possible to attach a document ?

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks a lot

can you send me the right link of the web form and it’s possible to attach a document ?
i just went through the web site stat fillin up the infos
I didn’t noticed where I can upload the form (additional family info in both native and English languages)?
I just noticed that we have 1500 letter to Write ?
Thanks

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi! Did anyone send their application by Canada post? I sent mine and asked for signature to confirm delivery but the clerk told me it's not possible due to covid. Just want to be extra sure.

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
What’s the best option to submit webform ? or mail the form with an explanation letter to the same mail address I used first ?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi! Did anyone send their application by Canada post? I sent mine and asked for signature to confirm delivery but the clerk told me it's not possible due to covid. Just want to be extra sure.
I did Canada Post, fastst method and requested signature. And I got the signature when they recieved it no problem

Reactions: kittenlover

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I thought Xpresspost was the quickest option and the clerk just didn't agree for signature. My package has been delivered. safely (i hope).

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I thought Xpresspost was the quickest option and the clerk just didn't agree for signature. My package has been delivered. safely (i hope).

It's because during Covid, there are exemptions that they can refuse signatures. You should still be able to ask for one and it may be hit or miss if they do. Mine was accepted Dec.18 with a signature.