+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2020- Citizenship Applicants

rememberme

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
I attended the oath ceremony this morning, I'm a Canadian citizen now. I requested urgent processing with a conditional job offer. My timeline is in my signature. Could someone please update the spreadsheet? Thank you!
Congratulations. Great news. Good to see that atleast some of us are getting through the process. I have exactly same timeline as yours till BC verification :). Since then just playing the waiting game.

SKC_Montreal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
I attended the oath ceremony this morning, I'm a Canadian citizen now. I requested urgent processing with a conditional job offer. My timeline is in my signature. Could someone please update the spreadsheet? Thank you!
Hello. Heartily congratulations. I am working in US on TN visa and moved recently. My wife's timelines are similar to your's. She finished her citizenship test in July and we have been waiting for her Oath. Do you think if I can initiate her application with the urgent processing.. would that work?

howardmo04

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Montreal
Hello. Heartily congratulations. I am working in US on TN visa and moved recently. My wife's timelines are similar to your's. She finished her citizenship test in July and we have been waiting for her Oath. Do you think if I can initiate her application with the urgent processing.. would that work?
Hi. If she has a conditional job offer in Canada, which requires Canadian citizenship, she should request urgent processing immediately. In other cases, I have no idea. Good luck.

Gumby749

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
New Brunswick
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
Finished the citizenship test today (December 11th) with a pass. Would you kindly update the spreadsheet? Just waiting on a decision now.

Reactions: varlam

aplusk

Feb 6, 2019
Just saw an update on my application - Have finally been invited to take the citizenship test. Last update before this was May 14th! Been a long patient wait.

Reactions: rememberme

rememberme

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
Just saw an update on my application - Have finally been invited to take the citizenship test. Last update before this was May 14th! Been a long patient wait.
Congratulations! I saw your post and checked the tracker. And see what! I too received the test invite today. My last update was on April 29th. in a way your post was helpful. Thanks and all the best.

Reactions: varlam and aplusk

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
Guys, I applied on 7 Dec 2020 and got the AOR on Mar 1, 2021 and BG was completed on April 16, 2021. Since then nothing.

My wife appled in April and she already received her Citizenship test.

Anyone on the same boat?

Last edited:
Reactions: quujaz