+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

Finally received GCMS notes and our eligibility is marked as "Review Required" (since December 2021).

The issue seems to be that my husband's primary NOC (2173) is different from the NOCs he entered in his work experiences (2174 and 2175).

I don't understand how this happened; I don't remember providing a primary NOC during the application process, where did it come from??

If so, does this mean they're going to reject our application because he doesn't have the 1 year minimum experience in NOC 2173? Should we raise a webform saying that we realise there has been a mistake and that his primary NOC is 2174? @legalfalcon If you could be so kind as to provide some guidance?

(btw, he's a software developer, so all these NOCs could be applied to his work...)
Did you receive an ADR?

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi everyone!
FSW -O
AOR - DEC 9 2020
Requested GCMS notes on January 31 2022 and received it 03 march 2022
GCMS notes :
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Info sharing: In progress

VO : New Delhi
COR : UAE

All the best everyone!
This is great, could you let us know who passed your eligibility? NDVO or any other VO?

Reactions: aussie avocado

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
Did you receive an ADR?
No they didn't ask for any additional documents.

We sent a webform explaining the whole situation and hopefully they take it into account.
Both NOCs qualify for Express Entry anyway, so if they still decide that this is grounds for rejection, they're just looking for excuses and there's nothing we can do about it.

@JSF I guess we're in the same boat!

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
No they didn't ask for any additional documents.

We sent a webform explaining the whole situation and hopefully they take it into account.
Both NOCs qualify for Express Entry anyway, so if they still decide that this is grounds for rejection, they're just looking for excuses and there's nothing we can do about it.

@JSF I guess we're in the same boat!
Ok, let's hope for the best. Since you're at the review required stage, your application will likely take even more time to resolve, that's what I've read on this forum. I ordered my gcms notes to see if my eligibility is at the same stage.

Reactions: CtrlZ

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I actually think that for some FSW-O applications, they might just sit on our applications for another year since they've just renewed the medicals. It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

PM@

Jun 2, 2021
bc pnp express entry inland with family
ITA - 9 Dec 2020
File submitted - 25 Dec 2020
AOR - 29 Dec 2020
1 medical passed- 5feb2021
ADR requested 5 feb2021- requested for my wife i IMM5669
ADR submitted- 8 Feb 2021
Biometric requested- 9 Feb 2021
Biometric submitted - 10 Feb 2021
First Medical expire -12 Dec 2021
Remedial requested for every family member - 14 Feb 2022
Medical submitted by web form - 18 Feb 2022

any one can help what would be next as almost 15 month have been passed no result all other who have submitted their files later then me are getting their copr . I don’t know when I will get my golden email

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I got a request for updated Proof of Funds.

FSW Inland
AOR Dec 16, 2020
VO: CIO Sidney->Montreal->Vancouver
BIL/Medical: passed Jan 2021/extended Nov 2021
Eligibility: Review required since Nov 2021
Security: passed in Feb 2022
Criminality and Info-sharing: In progress
ADR: March 7, 2021 (proof of funds)

PS: The status is according to the last time I called the IRCC contact centre (Feb 11).
I couldn't get a hold of an agent after that, nor received GCMS notes.

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
ITA - 9 Dec 2020
AOR - 29 Dec 2020

any one can help what would be next as almost 15 month have been passed no result all other who have submitted their files later then me are getting their copr . I don’t know when I will get my golden email
Same here. Still waiting
I got a request for updated Proof of Funds.

FSW Inland
AOR Dec 16, 2020
VO: CIO Sidney->Montreal->Vancouver
BIL/Medical: passed Jan 2021/extended Nov 2021
Eligibility: Review required since Nov 2021
Security: passed in Feb 2022
Criminality and Info-sharing: In progress
ADR: March 7, 2021 (proof of funds)

PS: The status is according to the last time I called the IRCC contact centre (Feb 11).
I couldn't get a hold of an agent after that, nor received GCMS notes.
What form of pof had you submitted?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Same here. Still waiting

What form of pof had you submitted?
A letter from a Canadian bank and statements for the previous 6 months. Chequing and saving accounts showing more than double the necessary for my family settlement.

Folaar

Mar 7, 2022
Hi All, I understand that if you are in Canada, there's a faster way to get your GCMS notes, would appreciate guidance on the process. Thank you.

Also, anyone who has any insight on this can please chip in:

My spouse (who received PPR in Feb 2021 but could not travel due to COVID restriction) had to add me to her profile in August 2021 after our marriage. Her initial PPR was therefore canceled/expired. I already had a separate profile with AOR was December 2020 before she added me as a dependant.

Does anyone have any idea what this means for our timeline? What can be done to fast-track the response? I am currently in Canada on Student Visa while she is in our home country waiting - and we would love to reunite as soon as possible. I just need direction as I am very clueless right now.

mrs_uco

Mar 8, 2022
Hi all,

I am new here!
I got my GCMS notes back but struggling to interpret it.
Could anyone please help?

Eligibility Passed
Security Not Started
Criminality Not Started
Medical Passed - Expired (I have not received any notification on this)
Info Sharing In Progress (though I noticed in the details, my Husband’s is Complete)

I also noticed in the notes right at the end of the report that there is a recommendation to Pass Criminality.

Any advice on what the issue could be? I recently sent in a request to clarify the process of updating my family members as I just had a baby. That’s the only thing I can think of

Dondearie

Dec 2, 2020
ITA - 9 Dec 2020
AOR - 29 Dec 2020

Looks like you are almost there. I got my PPR less than a week after I provided the ADR (IMM 5669e), which came a day after my remed was passed.

Folaar

Mar 7, 2022
Do you need to re-do medical if you are already in Canada with a student visa. After my medical expiry, my status reads:
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
But I had previously informed them of my presence in Canada. What does this imply for me?