VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Appreciate if you can advise
My wife is the main applicant FSW-O
AOR: Dec 2020
We recently were blessed with a new born baby boy, what are the steps and documents do I have to share in order to add him to our application?

If it helps the application status based on a recent GCMS notes received in November
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Secuirty: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete

Thanks in advance

Send a webform and IRCC will revert back with the list of documents and forms required.

Lucipher

Aug 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I will really appreciate your views on this.
I am Dec 2020 AOR FSW-O applicant from India(Primary VO : New Delhi, Secondary: CIO).I was in Canada in 2012 for about an year on Study permit. I received my GCMS in Sept 2021 with Criminality "In Progress" and Eligibility and Security 'Not Started'. I applied again in Nov 2021 which I received a day ago with same status.
Under "Police Certificate" it says : PA India PCC : Provided-NRT Canada RCMP police certificate : Review Required R10 OK Recommendation : Review Required-Pending RCMP Screening Results.
It seems that nobody has touched my file for a long time. Is the delay because of the 'Review Required' for Canadian PCC and until it is reviewed, is my file going to be stagnant ? If not, is it going to be detrimental once processing is resumed for my file and is there anything I can do for it ?
@legalfalcon sir some word of advice on this too. Thanks in advance.

dabingougou

May 30, 2021
AOR Dec 25th, HKVO - FSW-O - received re-medical today. How many days till PPR?
Congrats! It seems, from a small sample size I gathered from here that it takes about a month or less from remed-pass to PPR. Then again there are several unknown factors at play. Today, the HKVO thread posted multiple remed requests and PPRs. Let us know when you get the golden email. Best wishes!

Reactions: Nuoming

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone. I applied back in early December 2020. My medicals were from October or November 2020. Weirdly I logged into my account today for some reason (haven't done it in months) - to see that my medical reads passed again. - I imagine they extended it..? Fingers crossed.

Reactions: fdelliott2

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi everyone. I applied back in early December 2020. My medicals were from October or November 2020. Weirdly I logged into my account today for some reason (haven't done it in months) - to see that my medical reads passed again. - I imagine they extended it..? Fingers crossed.
Congrats, what date does it show under medical passed?
also, can you share your stream and COR?

sam_wolf

Jan 5, 2021
I am tired of this delay... Doesn't make sense. It has been more than an year and not a single update. I don't see any more covid threats. what the hell is IRCC doing? I am going back to my home country. I thought I will be getting my PR in time before that and now I don't know the process as to what needs to be done when you change your location while waiting for your PR. smh