+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

kikomilou

Jan 31, 2022
There was no draw on the 22/11/2020 as it was even a Sunday. The draw for that week took place on a Wednesday, that is 3days after and it was a back to back draw. Just curious how your ITA was on the 22nd Nov..

Edit: Never mind, I can see you just created this account yesterday.
the ITA was in 18 november and that date they invited 5000 people
and yes i created the profil yesterday but i have been silently watching this group without never said nothing and even if you are curious about something or wondering you can kindly asked instead of aggressing me like i would come and made up the whole story ! what will i gain for that?
my profil was created tomorrow and so what? do you have a problem with that?

Last edited:

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Montreal doesn't seem to be as far behind as Ottawa, but they sure aren't being very timely with the re-med requests. Frustrating. Haven't heard either. My details are in my signature.
I got an ADR for proof of funds today, I see in your signature you got one as well. Did you submit a letter from your bank including the date of account opening, averageg six month balance etc. or simply bank statements for the past 6 months? My ADR deadline is in a week and the bank cannot provide me the letter in such a short space of time they say.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I got an ADR for proof of funds today, I see in your signature you got one as well. Did you submit a letter from your bank including the date of account opening, averageg six month balance etc. or simply bank statements for the past 6 months? My ADR deadline is in a week and the bank cannot provide me the letter in such a short space of time they say.
I was asked the same doc, a week ago. I went to Scotia Bank here in Canada, they said you can download the statement online and submit it. IRCC accepts it. I did the same. In addition they provided one page summary of my bank statements

Reactions: raklukr

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
I submitted an updated letter with all of the information they initially asked for (date of account opening, average six month balance, etc.) and printed out transaction statements from the last six months. My bank was able to supply the letter within a day. Sorry yours is not. Maybe you want to harangue them more? You'd be surprised what you can get from being difficult on the phone. I also think you could upload a document that asks for a formal extension, but you should look in to that before taking my word for it. A week is not a long time.

Reactions: raklukr

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I submitted an updated letter with all of the information they initially asked for (date of account opening, average six month balance, etc.) and printed out transaction statements from the last six months. My bank was able to supply the letter within a day. Sorry yours is not. Maybe you want to harangue them more? You'd be surprised what you can get from being difficult on the phone. I also think you could upload a document that asks for a formal extension, but you should look in to that before taking my word for it. A week is not a long time.
Think I'll ask them for an extension, it's absurd to expect me to be able to provide the letters from the banks in 1 week.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Think I'll ask them for an extension, it's absurd to expect me to be able to provide the letters from the banks in 1 week.
I would really try to call your bank first and honestly just start crying on the phone. I agree IRCC is fucked to only give a week, but the bank should be able to draw the letter up in five minutes.

Maxybaba

Mar 20, 2019
I am glad to announce to you all that I got Remed and PPR this morning!

AOR: 29 Dec 2020
Remed and PPR: 4 Feb 2022
VO: Accra
Cor: CANADA
Nationality: Nigeria
FSW-PNP Saskatchewan

Glory be to God.

And as for those that are still waiting for this good news, please hang on, you are almost there. It will be earlier than you expected.

God bless you all. Regards