Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am FSW O AOR dec,2020. VO:SGVO. Remed request rcvd. Local police had visited recently to verify my permanent address most probably for my canada pr application. is this concerning? In what stage this process is done? Pls enlighten @legalfalcon
Local police has nothing to do with IRCC and will not visit you to verify your address related to PR/

Nov 9, 2021
My PR still process after AOR but my Bridging work permit expires in 1 week, do i need to extend permit or wait in implied status? also can i work in implied status?

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
I received my medical extension on 13th December 2021. The original expired on 28th October 2021. So, it took IRCC 45 days to extend the medicals once they expired in my case. Please refer to my signature for more detials

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Any FSW -O started getting COPR ? the last I checked people with dec 2019 AOR itself was pending.
Just trying to get a picture how much of backlog they have.

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
I have completed my remedical from IRCC listed clinic about 48 hours ago. But my CIC accont still shows 'Your action is required '. So what should I do now? Should I upload any document through webform? TIA

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
I wonder if anyone has any insight to my situation. I'm a FSW-Outland with an AOR is Dec 5th, 2020. They requested an RCMP record check on January 13, 2021, which I uploaded a few weeks later. In the interim I have had literally no communication from IRCC, and my GCMS notes as of September, 2021 showed that my application had not been touched since January, 2021. In October, 2021 I submitted a webform (along with a word document) alerting them to the fact that I had left my job - I know I didn't need to but thought it didn't hurt to update them.

This Monday I received an email that said "We successfully received your document." My status on the portal for Review of Additional Documents changed to read: "January 10, 2022 - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

Initially I thought maybe this was another confirmation of my webform document, but then if occurred to me that they might actually be referring to the RCMP document I uploaded last January. Any guesses? Would they ever send an email and change my ADR status in reference to an unsolicited document uploaded as a webform?

FWIW my Background Check status reads: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I know I am a silly goose for not remembering what the previous status was, but I did some research on this. Initially I was excited because I thought I was in the IP2 phase, but now think maybe it always read this and I am still in a False IP2 phase (I learned these phrases from this super helpful thread). Basically, if I can answer the question in the paragraph above, I feel like I will know if I can in a real or false IP2 phase. Thanks for the help - especially @legalfalcon.

These threads are the only thing keeping me sane right now.

IndicNord

Sep 14, 2019
Cross posted from the other DEC 2020 AoR thread:

Finally! Received the PR Portal invitation email today. My Timeline is below:

PR Application Category: Express Entry-Canada Experience Class (CEC): Inland
PR Application e-APR AoR: Date: 21-DEC-2020
PR Application Members: 3
PR Confirmation & PR Portal Invitation: 12-JAN-2021

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I did my remedical after i rcvd remed request. My med case was submitted 13days ago.but still there is no update on my profile. I saw remed passed after 2-3 days for many applicants in the same medical center. Some of them did remedical after me but still they got passed but I didn't. What should i do? I am really tensed. @legalfalcon

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
I did my remedical after i rcvd remed request. My med case was submitted 13days ago.but still there is no update on my profile. I saw remed passed after 2-3 days for many applicants in the same medical center. Some of them did remedical after me but still they got passed but I didn't. What should i do? I am really tensed. @legalfalcon
call to your physician/hospital and check if they have uploaded the results. In my case they took 6 days to reflect it on my profile.