+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
I get re-medical letter and it is mentioned that I have to complete my remedical within 30 days. If I do my medical on 27th day, is it a problem? I mean how long it requires to update the medical report by a CIC designated clinic? TIA

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I get re-medical letter and it is mentioned that I have to complete my remedical within 30 days. If I do my medical on 27th day, is it a problem? I mean how long it requires to update the medical report by a CIC designated clinic? TIA
When did you receive the request? You could do it the 27th and send the medical sheet via webform.

Reactions: Manik69

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
My AOR: 7 DEC 2020
Remedical letter issued: 20 dec 2021
So 27th is after 30 days. I suggest you send them a webform notifying them you can only get a date after the 30 days deadline. After receiving the medical send the medical sheet immediately. That's just my suggestion

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
So 27th is after 30 days. I suggest you send them a webform notifying them you can only get a date after the 30 days deadline. After receiving the medical send the medical sheet immediately. That's just my suggestion
Thanks dear. My plan is to do the medical on 15 Jan . It is still within the 30 days boundary but I am worried about the report update by the clinic. Does they update instantly or take some time, I am not sure.

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Thanks dear. My plan is to do the medical on 15 Jan . It is still within the 30 days boundary but I am worried about the report update by the clinic. Does they update instantly or take some time, I am not sure.
They do take a few days but that should be fine. You just need to send them proof that you did the medical and you should be fine.

• Love

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
FSW-O
Dec 8th 2020 AOR, Montreal VO
Medical valid till Dec 3rd 2021 per GCMS notes. Account says "You do not need a medical...." for a month now. They clearly haven't extended my medicals or even looked at my application in a year now, what a joke.

Reactions: fdelliott2

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
Hey everyone,

My CGMS notes state that my medicals are valid until 23/12/2021. But they still show as passed on January 26, 2021 on my account (I did my medicals on the 15th of December and they were uploaded/processed only on the 26th of January).

I thought that once the medicals expired, the message changes right away to something like "You don't need a medical exam..."; does this mean that the expiry date in the CGMS notes is not accurate and that they will only expire at the end of January? Anyone with a similar timeline?
(just trying to figure out when I might be asked to redo them)