+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
AOR December 2020, zero updates since Jan 2021, last update was medical, everything else is in progress, IRCC website updates are lies and no one cares.
GC-MC notes show no one has worked on the application since Jan. Sent email to multiple MPs including the new Minister, generic false excuses in response.
The Minister replied to you?

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Following this thread for a while. Here is my never ending timeline:
BCPNP(inland with dependents outland) submitted online through EE.
Upfront Medical for myself-Oct 02, 2020
Upfront Medical for dependents-Dec 03, 2020
Applied-4Dec2020
AOR - 4Dec2020
Medical Passed and BIL for dependents- Jan2021
request for RCMP clearance: Jan2021
Submitted RCMP clearance: Jan2021
Submitted BIL for dependents: Feb 2021
June 2021: PGWP expired. Applied for BOWP.
Ordered GCMS after 6 month processing timeline
Received GCMS in JULY 2021: Security not started, eligibility not started, medicals passed for everyone on file. dependent information entered incorrectly by someone doing Biometrics. Criminality-In progress (All countries passed except US). Never ever visited US though.
July 2021: Requested Webform for dependent information correction. got generic reply that information will be added to file.
Ordered another GCMS in July 2021: Received in Aug 2021-Everything still same with exception of File transferred to Halifax from Etobikoe on Jun 12, 2021.
Ordered Third GCMS in AUG 2021: Received in Sep 2021- No changes.
Sep 2021: BOWP approved for 1 year. Applied for TRV after getting WP in mail.
Called IRCC agents- They confirmed still souse information is not corrected. / MP also contacted and recieved same response that file is under progress.
Oct 2021-Moved to new location and changed employer: Updated through webform.
Nov 2021- Called IRCC- Agent confirmed no body did anything and asked to not bother them as they are busy with Afghan refugees. All information is still months old on file.
Dec 2021- TRV application got approved.
Planning for travel next week to visit family for 1 month.
Question: If I get approved while I'm outside canada, will my current TRV become invalid and I have to apply for PRTD to re-enter?

Requesting guidance from members.
Thanks

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Applied-4Dec2020
AOR - 4Dec2020
Received GCMS in JULY 2021: Security not started, eligibility not started, medicals passed for everyone on file. dependent information entered incorrectly by someone doing Biometrics. Criminality-In progress (All countries passed except US). Never ever visited US though.
July 2021: Requested Webform for dependent information correction. got generic reply that information will be added to file.
Ordered another GCMS in July 2021: Received in Aug 2021-Everything still same with exception of File transferred to Halifax from Etobikoe on Jun 12, 2021.
Called IRCC agents- They confirmed still souse information is not corrected. / MP also contacted and recieved same response that file is under progress.
Nov 2021- Called IRCC- Agent confirmed no body did anything and asked to not bother them as they are busy with Afghan refugees. All information is still months old on file.
Question: If I get approved while I'm outside canada, will my current TRV become invalid and I have to apply for PRTD to re-enter?

Thanks
You can’t get landed outside canada. You will need to return to canad and “be approved” from within the country.

Technically you could change country of residence and send your passport for pr visa stamping and then they will land you on the return but I won’t recommend it.

If you get an approval just fly back and reply then you are in Canada so they can land you.
Your TRV will be valid.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Applied-4Dec2020
AOR - 4Dec2020

Thanks
Did your medical got expired in your account? When?
Was it extended already?

I am in the same boat ee PNP inland nothing yet

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Did your medical got expired in your account? When?
Was it extended already?

I am in the same boat ee PNP inland nothing yet
Thanks for replying.
I got a ghost update saying in October. When I checked profile, medical status was changed to "You do not need a medical exam " from "Passed". No information if it is extended or not. Have not received GCMS notes since October(sent couple emails but no response).

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Thanks for replying.
I got a ghost update saying in October. When I checked profile, medical status was changed to "You do not need a medical exam " from "Passed". No information if it is extended or not. Have not received GCMS notes since October(sent couple emails but no response).
Same here. No notes since applying in September.
So your medical expired and not sure if they are extended. Same story here

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Same here. No notes since applying in September.
So your medical expired and not sure if they are extended. Same story here
I was done my upfront medical in 19th December 2020. Yesterday was my medical expiry date but today I checked my GC Key account and found nothing change there. The old message shown there "You passed medical exam on 3rd February 2021".

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Applied-4Dec2020
AOR - 4Dec2020

Thanks
Your TRV valid until you get confirmed your PR. If you visit outside canada and during this period they will call you for your confirmation, you can return back on your TRV (It will be valid) and confirm your status that you are inside.

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I was done my upfront medical in 19th December 2020. Yesterday was my medical expiry date but today I checked my GC Key account and found nothing change there. The old message shown there "You passed medical exam on 3rd February 2021".
Your medical expiry is probably the date the doctor uploaded the results and not when you took it.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Your medical expiry date is determined by medical officer when accessing your medical results. You can find that date in your GCMS notes only.

Milica

Apr 23, 2021
I did my medical on the 2nd of December, but my medicals did not expire till this day. I am checking my profile 3 times per day so I don't believe they got extended... How is this possible? I thought they expire automatically after 1 year..

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I did my medical on the 2nd of December, but my medicals did not expire till this day. I am checking my profile 3 times per day so I don't believe they got extended... How is this possible? I thought they expire automatically after 1 year..
Your medical expiry date is determined by medical officer when accessing your medical results. You can find that date in your GCMS notes only.

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I think that it depends on your COR. People in third world countries are less likely to get Medicals extension or so I've read somewhere on this forum.

Milica

Apr 23, 2021
Actually, I am an EU citizen, but I cannot believe that the doctor did not upload for 18 days! I asked for GCSM notes on the 1st of September with the help of a relative in Canada and never received them... Any suggestions on what I can do with my notes?