+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Aman0718

Oct 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

My AOR is 31 Dec 2020.
Medical passed on 1st Feb
FSW-Inland

I have booked my tickets for India for Jan 1st week coming back in Feb 2nd week.
From the looks of how the applications are being processed it's a very less chance that I will be getting my PPR by then.

So my question is, is it advisable to travel outside Canada when my PR file is still in process? I know it's all up to me in the end but I still need your opinion. Kindly help me. Thank you.

Lucipher

Aug 3, 2020
hello folks,

the status under review of medical results changed from medical passed to "you do not need a medical exam".
Should I be concerned about it ?

n__5

Nov 21, 2021

Saif1234

Jan 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent viewer here. I am an inland dependent applicant. My wife is a primary applicant for FSW. Please see below for the details-

ITA - Dec 2020
AOR - 31 Dec 2020
Medical - passed on Feb 2021

After that no update until yesterday. Last night we received an email from IRCC querying they need our bank letter and statements. I am worried now as I have submitted along with my application last year, everything was genuine. Our money is still in that account.

Now my question is- Should I be worried? Is there anything do I have to submit apart from the statement and bank letter? Please help.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Last edited:

Tratata

Sep 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent viewer here. I am an inland dependent applicant. My wife is a primary applicant for FSW. Please see below for the details-

ITA - Dec 2020
AOP - 31 Dec 2020

After that no update until yesterday. Last night we received an email from IRCC querying they need our bank letter and statements. I am worried now as I have submitted along with my application last year, everything was genuine. Our money is still in that account.

Now my question is- Should I be worried? Is there anything do I have to submit apart from the statement and bank letter? Please help.

I assume, nothing else besides of what they asked. Should be good sign. I have same timeliness very frustrating

Reactions: Saif1234

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,

ITA - Dec 2020
AOR - 31 Dec 2020

I would take it as a good sign. They are working on your file and they just want an updated letter to just see if the money is still there.

Reactions: Saif1234 and Caprio

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Hello Everyone,

ITA - Dec 2020
AOR - 31 Dec 2020

So sweet
Make sure that the domain is genuine and from GC and
Run to provide an updated bank statement
Its way better than asking an updated PCCs though.

Hopefully all of us reaches and pass by such stage
Good luck

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Everyone,

ITA - Dec 2020
AOR - 31 Dec 2020

I don't believe you have to do any other thing apart from the statement and bank letter. But, are you saying they sent the email on Sunday ? What is the time at your VO?

Nov 9, 2021
Hello Everyone,

ITA - Dec 2020
AOR - 31 Dec 2020

No worries, I also got similar message, I submitted a letter from bank ( letter with letterhead and sign and stamp from manager or any staff) and 6 month statement again!!. They have to check whether we have money that we showed at first, till the end while/before issuing PR card- as mentioned in the IRCC steps. So just submit and you are good.

stricker0444

Dec 10, 2020
Hello Everyone,

ITA - Dec 2020
AOR - 31 Dec 2020

I received similar query however for the deposit&withdrawal history/statements from my AOR date (dec20) to present. I submitted the docs and now waiting. Fingers crossed