+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

showflake

Jul 11, 2021
I got my AOR on Dec 16 2020. Medical and biometric is cleared and after than there is no update till date. My application is being processed in etobicoke. Anyone on the same page?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I got my AOR on Dec 16 2020. Medical and biometric is cleared and after than there is no update till date. My application is being processed in etobicoke. Anyone on the same page?
I have the same AOR, but my application is in Montreal. No updates since January (biometric and medical).

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
@legalfalcon
Advice on re-med.

I have two pending IRCC applications - FSW inland (Dec 2, 2020 Aor) and inland TRV (July 24, 2021). For both applications, I used the same medical test which expired this October.

Would you advice me to send another upfront medical for either or both applications? I need to travel this December.

Last edited:

neel3000

Oct 22, 2021
AOR 12 December 2020. Everything else is same as you. I got my GC-MS notes last week. No one was worked on my application since Jan. The deadline on it to the agent it was assigned to is 24 Feb. Clearly no one cares

Reactions: GauthamBR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Advice on re-med.

I have two pending IRCC applications - FSW inland (Dec 2, 2020 Aor) and inland TRV (July 24, 2021). For both applications, I used the same medical test which expired this October.

Would you advice me to send another upfront medical for either or both applications? I need to travel this December.
IRCC is currently asking that unless IRCC requests you not to get a re-medical.

shobhit1117

Apr 27, 2020
Subject line: **Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation)
I got a portal confirmation email from IRCC that your permanent residency has been approved.

We sent you an email recently about IRCC’s new secure PR Portal where you can now confirm your permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved. Using the confirmation portal is the equivalent of going to an in-person landing interview – only the applicant can do so. To confirm your PR status using the portal:  Reply to this email and confirm 1) the email address you want to use and 2) which option below you choose for your spouse/partner and dependants 18 years or older when you applied: o
Option A, you’ll act on their behalf.
o Option B, we’ll create new accounts for each of them. Provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants (under 18 when you applied for permanent residence) and any other dependants you choose. We’ll create profiles for them under your account. If you’re not acting on their behalf, each member of your family will have their own username and password.  In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (check your passport for the dates and location):  Name:  UCI:  Email (as set out in this message):  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message.  If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying to this message.  Once you respond to this message, we’ll send you an invitation from this email address: IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca.

shobhit1117

Apr 27, 2020
Subject line: **Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation)
I got a portal confirmation email from IRCC that your permanent residency has been approved.

We sent you an email recently about IRCC’s new secure PR Portal where you can now confirm your permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved. Using the confirmation portal is the equivalent of going to an in-person landing interview – only the applicant can do so. To confirm your PR status using the portal:  Reply to this email and confirm 1) the email address you want to use and 2) which option below you choose for your spouse/partner and dependants 18 years or older when you applied: o
o Option B, we’ll create new accounts for each of them. Provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants (under 18 when you applied for permanent residence) and any other dependants you choose. We’ll create profiles for them under your account. If you’re not acting on their behalf, each member of your family will have their own username and password.  In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (check your passport for the dates and location):  Name:  UCI:  Email (as set out in this message):  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message.  If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying to this message.  Once you respond to this message, we’ll send you an invitation from this email address: IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca.
I got this email twice , not sure if they have received my 1st email on 28th .

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020

Stream?