+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone!
Have applied for express entry with AOR December 2, 2020. Passed my medicals in Jan 2021.
Have not really heard from cic until today, when I received a Confirmation Portal email, stating my PR application was approved, asking for information to create the portal user and upload photo and address.
If I go on my cic account, though, I still see my PR application over there as 'Submitted' with no real update, after the January 2021 medicals passed.
Isn't this strange? Anyone else experiencing something similar?
Thanks a lot!
This is ok. My cic account did update to approved till i got my eCoPR.

Congrats

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi everyone!
Have applied for express entry with AOR December 2, 2020. Passed my medicals in Jan 2021.
Have not really heard from cic until today, when I received a Confirmation Portal email, stating my PR application was approved, asking for information to create the portal user and upload photo and address.
If I go on my cic account, though, I still see my PR application over there as 'Submitted' with no real update, after the January 2021 medicals passed.
Thanks a lot!
Country of residence?

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hi everyone!
Thanks a lot!
Are you a CEC/FSW Inland/Outland?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone, @legalfalcon
My FSWO file came to NDVO in Jan 21 (AOR- 10 Dec 2020). I renewed my expiring passport and sent updated passport by webform to NDVO 2 months back. But I didn't receive any response or confirmation from NDVO. Should I send the updated passport again on IRCC webform? Or it will be better to wait?.
Pls advise.
Thanks.
If it has been 2 months, then you should send the webform again.

Tuqan

Sep 10, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here and my question might have been asked before but I was wondering... what's the best way to request my GCMS notes (outland applicant) and is it possible to do so without having a friend/relative/3rd party in Canada?
Thanks!

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here and my question might have been asked before but I was wondering... what's the best way to request my GCMS notes (outland applicant) and is it possible to do so without having a friend/relative/3rd party in Canada?
Thanks!
Yes, it is possible. It is only $5 to do it via a Canadian, where as it's about $20 to do it the other way. But both will result in the same outcome for you. :)

Here are two companies from which you can order. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Tuqan

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hey guys!
Yesterday I got my PPR email! Details are in my signature. Thanks for all the great info in this group! I hope everyone starts to get some good news!!
Congratulations to you. Great to see a fellow Dec AOR finally allowed in. Even though yours is a CEC case, you must have endured seeing fellow CEC applicants who submitted way after you did getting sorted, all under the guise of COVID restrictions. All the best in Canny!

Reactions: kirsteeee

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
Guys,

I know this question has been asked by many people on this thread. You can see my application status in the signature of this post. It has been 9 months since I got AOR.

Question 1: I am currently eligible to apply in CEC stream. What should I do? would you guys recommend my applying in CEC stream or should i just keep my hopes high and wait for FSW application response considering that only background check is left.

Question 2: --- My TRV is expiring in Jun 2022 and PGWP is expiring in Jun 2023 --- I have to go back to my country due to my father's health as he is critical and i might have to go back for 5-6 months. What would you recommend me to do considering my TRV/PGWP/PR application situation?

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hello,

Is there any Dec 2020 AOR FSW-O here with Montreal VO as the primary visa office? My eligibility hasn't been started even after 9 months per the GCMS notes, so I wanted to see if that is happening with others as well with that visa office. Only Criminality and Medical passed so far.

AM2CAD

Oct 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2020
Passport Req..
02-06-2022
If it has been 2 months, then you should send the webform again.
Thanks.
Now, should I send again using local VO specific webform of New Delhi or use the IRCC common webform which customer care will forward to NDVO?
Earlier I sent two webforms directly to NDVO using VO specific webforms ( 4 & 2 months ago) but did not get any reply.