+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone!

I hope you're all still sitting tight as the wait is LONG.
I have moved from France to Canada two weeks ago on a work permit. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to change my address. They say to contact the Visa office for my region but I don't know which one it is? As I remember it's not automatically the one for our home country so I have no clue. I raised a webform but no reply. I also looked for where to see where is my address to see if it was updated but I can't see where the option is. I don't see where my address is recorded. (They say it will be in 'Address Notification' but I don't see that option).

What should I do? Calling IRCC just gives me an automatic message saying to change my address visit the IRCC website. I am really confused if anyone knows what I am supposed to do that would be awesome.

Thank you!
How long did your work permit take to be issued? And you applied to your work permit from Paris VO?

For the change of address, send them a webform with the new address and they should get back to you in around 7-10 days.

Reactions: Agie971

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A few Outlands got PPR in the past few days.. a couple Indians, one from Ukraine, one Indian living in Dubai.. one was PNP n others were FSW
If anyone sees these CoPR comments on other sites, please post links to them here.

Reactions: Hokage

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Lol @ bold. That's like sitting on a long thing brother.:D
If you read the official statement. They have allotted very low capacity for non-CEC applicants. That's why we see trickles here and there. But there will be no rain till they go back to normal processing with no priorities.
I am very frustrated. I am waiting since March 2020. There is not travel restrictions for COPRs. I really want them to do something.
Hopefully something changes on Sep 7.

Agie971

Aug 26, 2020
How long did your work permit take to be issued? And you applied to your work permit from Paris VO?

For the change of address, send them a webform with the new address and they should get back to you in around 7-10 days.
Thank you for your answer. It took about 5 weeks total since I had most paperwork done for EE. I think it was Paris but I'm not sure. I did the biometrics in Paris so I guess that's what counts? I sent a web form there let's see.

Reactions: jule1989

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone, just updating on my application. I received a message on the portal on Sunday to submit a letter stating im still in Canada. I sent in the letter yesterday. So I will see whats next.

Details in my signature.

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
If you read the official statement. They have allotted very low capacity for non-CEC applicants. That's why we see trickles here and there. But there will be no rain till they go back to normal processing with no priorities.
I am very frustrated. I am waiting since March 2020. There is not travel restrictions for COPRs. I really want them to do something.
Hopefully something changes on Sep 7.
I can fully understand your frustrations and expectations after almost a year and half wait! Mine is a paltry 8months and still counting. Yea, hopefully, something changes on Sep 7 and they get to reason we are co-humans afterall. The snub has been too loud enough and way beyond comprehension!

Reactions: GauthamBR