Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Yeah it is if they actually do lift travel restrictions in the coming weeks but I guess they want to avoid having to reissue copr if for any reason you can't travel in the 3-4 month window. New medicals will keep your copr valid for longer when it's issued.

Yeah they are but apparently it depends on your CoR.
Ahh ok, that makes sense. My COR is UK

LanaYavor

Apr 27, 2021
Hi, I know this question was raised before but I don’t see it(( How to order a notes about application for Outlanders? Any link or advice. Thanks and good luck to all

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi, I know this question was raised before but I don’t see it(( How to order a notes about application for Outlanders? Any link or advice. Thanks and good luck to all
go to getgcms.com to order GCMS notes.

Reactions: LanaYavor

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
It's very fortunate to have your case processed at CIO/Ottawa...I wish mine was the same.
Many FSW folks in our wechat group whose files got stuck at HKVO are still "Eligibility Not Started". Looks like processing outlanders is still halted before travel ban is lifted.
Sorry to hear about your progress. My eligibility is a pass recommended by a program assistant, not yet a conclusive one.. :(
Very saddening to see my file was left untouched since February this year. Will be leaving for Vancouver this September on an open work permit, hoping to receive my PR before I land, just so I don't have to deal with HK PCC while overseas.
Good luck with the rest of your application and keep me posted about any updates you see in the WeChat group.

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
So pr through express entry you actually have to prove that you have the work exp/education etc that you claim. You can still be denied on a medical basis (rare).

Through spousal sponsorship, its pretty much just proving its a real relationship, nothing much else needed.
I see. Thank you so much! :)

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Sorry to hear about your progress. My eligibility is a pass recommended by a program assistant, not yet a conclusive one.. :(
Very saddening to see my file was left untouched since February this year. Will be leaving for Vancouver this September on an open work permit, hoping to receive my PR before I land, just so I don't have to deal with HK PCC while overseas.
Good luck with the rest of your application and keep me posted about any updates you see in the WeChat group.
Yeah, waiting in the dark sucks man...
All the best in Vancouver! ;)
I will post every positive update I see.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Do not want to add my child in my application but got request letter to add, how to respond

Hi,

In response to 'ready for visa' email, I informed the birth of my child to ircc. However, I mentioned that I do not want to add my child in my application. But, I received a request letter in my account acknowledging my intention to add my child in my application and asked me to submit documents within 30 days. They said if I failed to meet the deadline, they will make a decision on the existing documents and the application could be rejected. I saw a link has been opened in my account to upload documents.
How can I inform ircc that I DO NOT WANT TO ADD my child to my application? How can I send reply to IRCC that I never intended to add my child. Is it mandatory to add my children in PR application before landing?

My child is a US citizen and I believe he can accompany me in Canada while landing without any visa. Is that correct? My spouse and I, intend to land in Canada and stay there for 2-3 weeks. Will my child be able to accompany me as he is a US citizen?

Thanks.

LanaYavor

Apr 27, 2021
Hi! If there are any differences to order GCMS notes or GCMS + if you only need to get information about your application status? Also if it will any negative impact on your application prosses if you will order notes? Sorry for silly question, thanks

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi! If there are any differences to order GCMS notes or GCMS + if you only need to get information about your application status? Also if it will any negative impact on your application prosses if you will order notes? Sorry for silly question, thanks
Just order the normal one. And nope no negative impact. If anything, it might get them to look and work on your application. They started working on my file after I ordered my second set of notes :p

Gundeep Kaur

Aug 6, 2021
Hi,
I am new to this forum, can anyone tell ne how to join this group- AOR Dec2020 FSW Outland?
Also any whatsapp group for this?

Thanks

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
I was informed by IRCC via call, that all stages have been approved by end of July. But still no email yet for copr. Really testing my patience as many important decisions(job switch, apt leases, etc) are pending due to this.
Anyone here who got copr here from Edmonton? How long was the wait from Final approval?

CEC inland with dependents inland.
Aor: Dec 10th 2020.

Reactions: Chirusua