+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Khush91

Oct 14, 2018
Hi, anyone here with Outland dependent received any good news? I am cec Inland with Outland dependent. VO is Etobiocoke/Vancouver.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hi all.

So I received a message saying that I passed the medical in January. I got the medical on December and submitted it when i first applied (aor dec 15). I now received a message saying it has come to the time for me to do a medical. My medical status has now changed to ‘medical requested’. Is this an error? Do I resubmit the previous medical as I believe it’s still valid As under a year since I got it?

Reactions: binder1232

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi all.

So I received a message saying that I passed the medical in January. I got the medical on December and submitted it when i first applied (aor dec 15). I now received a message saying it has come to the time for me to do a medical. My medical status has now changed to ‘medical requested’. Is this an error? Do I resubmit the previous medical as I believe it’s still valid As under a year since I got it?
Is this message in your inbox?

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Do it because they want to issue your PPR and make sure there is enough time for its validity. Congrats!
I thought people were being given extensions on their medicals? I guess I will book it ASAP!

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
yes! it will take longer but if youre inside canada already get that work permit and just chill until its done!
Thanks for the swift answer! Is my understanding correct, that they could grant the work permit before they grant the spousal visa/PR? If so, what's the underlying difference between PR through EE and open work permit? - if it's a silly question I do apologise....

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks for the swift answer! Is my understanding correct, that they could grant the work permit before they grant the spousal visa/PR? If so, what's the underlying difference between PR through EE and open work permit? - if it's a silly question I do apologise....
So pr through express entry you actually have to prove that you have the work exp/education etc that you claim. You can still be denied on a medical basis (rare).

Through spousal sponsorship, its pretty much just proving its a real relationship, nothing much else needed.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Got my GCMS notes today, generated on Aug 1, nothing has changed since I received my first set of GCMS notes on April 21.
Man this is frustrating

GCMS notes (Aug 1)
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress

VO- CIO
Secondary - Ottawa

Reactions: Sonyal

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today, generated on Aug 1, nothing has changed since I received my first set of GCMS notes on April 21.
Man this is frustrating

GCMS notes (Aug 1)
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress

VO- CIO
Secondary - Ottawa
What is your country of residence?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi all.

what is your stream FSW- outlander or CEC Inland and what is country of residence etc.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi all.

R u inland or outland ?

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Yes :/ surely 4 months left on my medical is long enough?
Yeah it is if they actually do lift travel restrictions in the coming weeks but I guess they want to avoid having to reissue copr if for any reason you can't travel in the 3-4 month window. New medicals will keep your copr valid for longer when it's issued.
I thought people were being given extensions on their medicals? I guess I will book it ASAP!
Yeah they are but apparently it depends on your CoR.

Reactions: kirsteeee