curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
I
Hi
Please I need suggestions on what to do.
I applied for my GCMS note on the 30th of June, 2021, I am yet to get the notes.
AOR: 20th Dec 2020
You’d have to wait till end of the month/early next month to get it since GCMS notes take 30 days. Or maybe longer if you ordered from CBSA.

I ordered mine in May and just got it today.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
I just got my GCMS notes and Eligibility is Passed as of late May (so I guess they've started working on FSW-O :D ), but Final is blank.

Eligibility: Passed​
Security: (Blank)
Criminality: Passed​
Medical: Passed​
Info Sharing: Complete​
Final: (Blank)

I understand that the process goes through Program Assistant ➔ Case Analyst ➔ Officer.

In my case, the notes didn’t mention whom the A11.2 review was conducted by. Would anyone have any idea if I have to wait for an officer to review my application or am I just pending security at this point?
Hey, good to hear some news atleast for FSW -O.
What is your AOR and which country you applied from.

Tee23

Nov 10, 2020
I

You’d have to wait till end of the month/early next month to get it since GCMS notes take 30 days. Or maybe longer if you ordered from CBSA.

I ordered mine in May and just got it today.
Sorry, about the mix up. I ordered for my GCMS notes on the 30th of May not June.

Teni08

May 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

I am December AOR. Since I got AOR, I have gotten admission to a post-grad school in the US and will be travelling to the US this month. The program is for 2 years. Do I need to notify IRCC of my education program and also, do I need to notify them of my change in address so that the visa office can change?

Siddhu7707

Jun 7, 2021
Are you from CEC? Also are all the stages cleared?
Basically if you are waiting for the PR card you don’t have to inform but if you want entry with PR you will wait until they clear off covid conditions

Teni08

May 17, 2021
Are you from CEC? Also are all the stages cleared?
Basically if you are waiting for the PR card you don’t have to inform but if you want entry with PR you will wait until they clear off covid conditions
I'm FSW Outland. Eligibility not started. Criminality and Info Check passed and complete.

I don't understand this "Basically if you are waiting for the PR card you don’t have to inform but if you want entry with PR you will wait until they clear off covid conditions". I want to know if I should notify IRCC as I'll be temporarily relocating to the US for the next two years.

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I'm FSW Outland. Eligibility not started. Criminality and Info Check passed and complete.

I don't understand this "Basically if you are waiting for the PR card you don’t have to inform but if you want entry with PR you will wait until they clear off covid conditions". I want to know if I should notify IRCC as I'll be temporarily relocating to the US for the next two years.
Yes you need to notify if you change country of residence. 2 years is significant. When your PPR is sent they need to know which country it must come from.

Siddhu7707

Jun 7, 2021

It is not necessary to reply since you are not in Canada. Are you not planning to visit Canada?

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020

Yes you should inform IRCC immediately you arrive US for your program. It might also help push your application knowing that you're in the US.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I am December AOR. Since I got AOR, I have gotten admission to a post-grad school in the US and will be travelling to the US this month. The program is for 2 years. Do I need to notify IRCC of my education program and also, do I need to notify them of my change in address so that the visa office can change?
There is no need to inform them of the education program. However, you will have to inform IRCC of the change of country of residence after you move and provide them with your F1 visa and I-20.