+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

engr.zuhair

Oct 4, 2020
Hey any updation
Hey,

So far I have received confirmation of Medical passed and biometrics received. Nothing more than that. I had raised a form for addition of my new born more than two month ago and even that is not reflected in my application yet. What is your status?

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
We are going to pass 200 pages of this thread, still I did not find any outlander get PPR. I really want to congratulate 1 outlander for the PPR but couldn’t find anyone. How many times we have to come back here, how many pages need to follow to find 1 outlander PPR. It is becoming untolerable.
AOR: 7 DEC'2020

Reactions: irtiza104

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
We are going to pass 200 pages of this thread, still I did not find any outlander get PPR. I really want to congratulate 1 outlander for the PPR but couldn’t find anyone. How many times we have to come back here, how many pages need to follow to find 1 outlander PPR. It is becoming untolerable.
AOR: 7 DEC'2020
Sorry friend, until restrictions are lifted it will be hard for fsw to be given their coprs (some have had eligibility passed, so its a matter of time). Im hoping fsw begin to be fully processed again come July-august as covid is finally under control it seems

Reactions: Manik69

Kamaldeepssaini

Mar 23, 2021
EE NS-PNP with Dependent. (Applied online/Inland)

AOR: 24 Dec 2020

Called IRCC in early June.

Eligibility: recommended passed (not update online)
Criminality: passed
Security: in progress
Biometrics: passed (Feb 3rd, 2021)
Medical results: passed (Feb 3rd, 2021)
Processing office: Sydney

Since Feb 3rd, 2021, I did not receive any updates from email.

What does the security check include? I want to check more information from the IRCC.
Bro file is same like my file
Aor 23 dec 2020
NSNP EE WITH 1 INLAND DEPEND
SECURITY PENDING
EVERYTHING PASSED

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
LindaCJ said:

What does the security check include? I want to check more information from the IRCC.

Bro file is same like my file
Aor 23 dec 2020
NSNP EE WITH 1 INLAND DEPEND
SECURITY PENDING
EVERYTHING PASSED

I also have similar AOR 24/12/2020 and medical and biometric passed on Feb 3rd, 2021. SINP-EE

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017

Heres more info about security:
https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

asodhi

May 27, 2020
That ghost update turned out to be a real one. Yesterday I received the email saying final stage processing and to confirm the application details for myself and spouse so that they will enable the portal access. Finally relieved. Now that its Canada holiday today so may be tomorrow they will enable my portal access to upload Photo and address confirmation.

Actually that email was triggered on June 25th itself that was on the same week ghost update happened. They sent email to my employer attorney by mistake as my work permit extension was also in progress so they had my attorney also in the file. Yesterday my attorney sent me email saying they received it by mistake and take action.

I wish good luck to everyone and just hope I get COPR soon now once they enable the access. This was long wait time. First application submitted in October 2019 and got rejected in June 2020. Second application submitted in December 2020 and finally this one appears to be ready for approval in June 2021.

Good Luck everyone.
Finally Recieved my E-COPR document today. Below is my final timeline:

Dec 3rd,2020-AOR
March 12,2021- ADR for RCMP
April 8,2021- Submitted RCMP
June 25,2021-Email for information to enable Portal that I came to know on June 30th,2021.
June 30,2021- Responded on email
July 2, 2021- Portal enable and I submitted photo and address proof
July 5,2021- Address was accepted and COPR was issued.

Now just waiting for Photo acceptance so that PR card can be issued.

Good luck everyone. Wish everyone who have been waiting so hard get their PR sooner.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Finally Recieved my E-COPR document today. Below is my final timeline:

Dec 3rd,2020-AOR
March 12,2021- ADR for RCMP
April 8,2021- Submitted RCMP
June 25,2021-Email for information to enable Portal that I came to know on June 30th,2021.
June 30,2021- Responded on email
July 2, 2021- Portal enable and I submitted photo and address proof
July 5,2021- Address was accepted and COPR was issued.

Now just waiting for Photo acceptance so that PR card can be issued.

Good luck everyone. Wish everyone who have been waiting so hard get their PR sooner.
Huge congrats. interesting to see 2months+ after submitting rcmp to portal email and copr. i submitted my rcmp may 18, so i guess i gotta hold on tight for a bit more! cheers

Doxcy315

Oct 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey @legalfalcon, would you be able to help in answering this?

I am an EE (FSW) applicant, received my AOR in Dec 2020, and gave biometrics in Feb 2021. My profile status hasn't changed since then.

Because of my additional job responsibilities, my organization is now planning to send me to Canada on a work permit.
However, I was wondering if the job description for the WP application should be aligned with the 'work experience' letter submitted earlier for my EE application for the earlier mentioned NOC? Or these 2 applications will be considered separately by IRCC?

I believe, we have an option to link both the applications in the IRCC account. However, I was wondering if the WP application has any impact on my existing PR application?

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, For the folks whose file is being processed by NDVO, There is a way to contact the the same but it gets connected to the embassy and not the immigration department.

You can contact them at 011-41782000, Press 1 for English and then instead of clicking 2 for Immigration wait for all the options and you may get an option to press 0 to connect to operator. Then you shall be taken to msging system where automated voice will say that your call is being transferred and transfer failed. This will go in till you get transferred to an agent.

Once you get connected, You can talk to the operator.

From my conversation with operator, below are the key points that I got to know:
  1. The NDVO Immigration department was closed from past 2 months
  2. They have started working only from past 2 weeks and that too with limited capacity
  3. I did ask that when can the PR Outland FSW candidates can see movement in the file, for which again she told me that its immigration departments answer and she can’t provide.
  4. I did ask her that if there is any way to contact immigration department of the NDVO, to which she responded negatively that there is no way.
I thus request you all to call up once, so they can also know that there are many applicants who are waiting to hear back from NDVO immigration department

Reactions: Frozenhart

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon, would you be able to help in answering this?

I am an EE (FSW) applicant, received my AOR in Dec 2020, and gave biometrics in Feb 2021. My profile status hasn't changed since then.

Because of my additional job responsibilities, my organization is now planning to send me to Canada on a work permit.
However, I was wondering if the job description for the WP application should be aligned with the 'work experience' letter submitted earlier for my EE application for the earlier mentioned NOC? Or these 2 applications will be considered separately by IRCC?

I believe, we have an option to link both the applications in the IRCC account. However, I was wondering if the WP application has any impact on my existing PR application?

If you file any application with IRCC, TRV, WP, PR etc, any of them can be looked into to review your current application and any inconsistency can be a cause of misrepresentation. All applications have to be consistent, and if they are not, a reason on why you omitted the information has to be provided. Even if the reason is that you inadvertently forgot to mention a prior refusal, you have to inform IRCC.

While answering the statutory questions you have to list all prior visa refusals. Failing to declare any prior visa refusal is misrepresentation and the federal court has ruled on it in the following decision:

Algohar v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2019 FC 1364 (CanLII), available at http://canlii.ca/t/j36dk

It is an applicant's duty to disclose all material information pertaining to ones information and answer all questions truthfully.

If you inadvertently forgot to mention a prior visa refusal, you can send a webform and inform IRCC. Irrespective of what stage your application is at, or if it has even been approved, if it is found that you failed to disclose any material information in your application, it can impact your PR status.

In Tuiran v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 324 (CanLII) the court held, " Section 16(1) of the Act requires visa applicants to answer all questions truthfully and produce all relevant documents and evidence reasonably required when making an application under the Act. The purpose of the misrepresentation provisions in the Act is “to ensure that applicants provide complete, honest and truthful information in every manner when applying for entry into Canada” (Jiang v Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2011 FC 942 at para 36; Khan v Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2008 FC 512 at paras 26-29; Wang v Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2005 FC 1059 at paras 57-58, affirmed in 2006 FCA 345 [Wang])." I emphasize that it does not matter that the authorities may have the ability to catch the misrepresentation or not. What matters is whether the misrepresentation induced or could have induced an error in the administration of the IRPA.

If you feel that there is a discrepancy, or if you inadvertently missed out answering. questions in your application, you can send a wbfrom and inform IRCC of the same.

Reactions: Doxcy315

Doxcy315

Oct 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
If you file any application with IRCC, TRV, WP, PR etc, any of them can be looked into to review your current application and any inconsistency can be a cause of misrepresentation. All applications have to be consistent, and if they are not, a reason on why you omitted the information has to be provided. Even if the reason is that you inadvertently forgot to mention a prior refusal, you have to inform IRCC.

While answering the statutory questions you have to list all prior visa refusals. Failing to declare any prior visa refusal is misrepresentation and the federal court has ruled on it in the following decision:

Algohar v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2019 FC 1364 (CanLII), available at http://canlii.ca/t/j36dk

It is an applicant's duty to disclose all material information pertaining to ones information and answer all questions truthfully.

If you inadvertently forgot to mention a prior visa refusal, you can send a webform and inform IRCC. Irrespective of what stage your application is at, or if it has even been approved, if it is found that you failed to disclose any material information in your application, it can impact your PR status.

In Tuiran v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 324 (CanLII) the court held, " Section 16(1) of the Act requires visa applicants to answer all questions truthfully and produce all relevant documents and evidence reasonably required when making an application under the Act. The purpose of the misrepresentation provisions in the Act is “to ensure that applicants provide complete, honest and truthful information in every manner when applying for entry into Canada” (Jiang v Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2011 FC 942 at para 36; Khan v Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2008 FC 512 at paras 26-29; Wang v Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2005 FC 1059 at paras 57-58, affirmed in 2006 FCA 345 [Wang])." I emphasize that it does not matter that the authorities may have the ability to catch the misrepresentation or not. What matters is whether the misrepresentation induced or could have induced an error in the administration of the IRPA.

If you feel that there is a discrepancy, or if you inadvertently missed out answering. questions in your application, you can send a wbfrom and inform IRCC of the same.
Thank you for the quick response.

However, since I will be moving to Canada with some additional responsibilities (will get to know about them in few days) along with my existing ones, I believe I wasn't aware of it at the time of my profile submission last year. I am not sure if it would be considered as a misrepresentation of information. Also, the new responsibilities would be in line with the previous NOC.

In this case, would you suggest that I should raise a web form and inform IRCC about the WP application in addition to raising a new application for WP? I am asking this as the responsibilities were unknown to me at the time of profile submission.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the quick response.

However, since I will be moving to Canada with some additional responsibilities (will get to know about them in few days) along with my existing ones, I believe I wasn't aware of it at the time of my profile submission last year. I am not sure if it would be considered as a misrepresentation of information. Also, the new responsibilities would be in line with the previous NOC.

In this case, would you suggest that I should raise a web form and inform IRCC about the WP application in addition to raising a new application for WP? I am asking this as the responsibilities were unknown to me at the time of profile submission.
If it is a new position with new responsibilities, then you need not worry. Also, each case is fact specific. No one on a form can give you a determinative answer as no one is privy to your documents or your specific circumstances.

The forum and the information is only to provide general information base don which you can do your due diligence and make a decision about your case.

Doxcy315

Oct 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
If it is a new position with new responsibilities, then you need not worry. Also, each case is fact specific. No one on a form can give you a determinative answer as no one is privy to your documents or your specific circumstances.

The forum and the information is only to provide general information base don which you can do your due diligence and make a decision about your case.
I agree. Thank you again, your response is much appreciated!

Reactions: legalfalcon