Hi @legalfalcon ,

Received my GCMS
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
info sharing: In progress
Medicals: passed
Security: Not started

Got a GU on June 14

Case processing agent passed everything and said ready to finalize. Waiting for VO to initiate the security.

I have around 40 pages redacted from my GCMS citing 16(2) (c). Should this concern?
I'm aware that 16(1) (c) redaction relates to job verification etc. But I can see Case agent notes clearly without any redaction and only the middle pages after organisation and entities have been redacted. Not sure what are they investigating.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Received my GCMS

Got a GU on June 14

Case processing agent passed everything and said ready to finalize. Waiting for VO to initiate the security.

I have around 40 pages redacted from my GCMS citing 16(2) (c). Should this concern?
I'm aware that 16(1) (c) redaction relates to job verification etc. But I can see Case agent notes clearly without any redaction and only the middle pages after organisation and entities have been redacted. Not sure what are they investigating.

Whats your aor and visa office??

Hajimuktar

Oct 16, 2019
@legalfalcon, thanks for all you do on this platform. Exchange rate fluctuations has really affected my country's currency. When I submitted my application 1CAD=298Naira, now 1CAD= 330naira.
1. What date does IRCC use in proof of funds evaluation?
2. Can I submit a new proof of fund through Webform?

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Received my GCMS

Got a GU on June 14

Which stream?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Here you go...

Hi @legalfalcon, Got a mail from IRCC for document request on Marriage certificate. I have already submitted the document. But, the only thing is name is given as 'last name, first name' (ex. John, Peter) and all other documents have my name as 'first name, last name' (ex. Peter, John). I have ordered GCMS notes and the officer mentioned the same. Can you please advise on this? LOE alone is enough ? or Need to submit some additional documents ? If so, can you pls tell me the supporting documents?
I get it now. If any document has a name in a different format, then all you need is an affidavit, commonly referred to as same name affidavit where in you affirm that your name is FN, LN however on the document (identify the document) the name appears is LN, FN, and it pertains to the same person.

As long as you affirm it, it should work.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Received my GCMS

Got a GU on June 14

Section 16 pertains to “Law enforcement and investigations.” Redactions under s16 and 15 are very common and no need to be concerned.

See https://bit.ly/3xnzbKR

asodhi

May 27, 2020
btw, did your rcmp request say:
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

i had the same rcmp request on apr23 and submitted it on may 18. my eligbility is pass but still criminality pending as of last week. similar to you i suppose. so your GU hopefully means that they finally passed your criminality btw.
That ghost update turned out to be a real one. Yesterday I received the email saying final stage processing and to confirm the application details for myself and spouse so that they will enable the portal access. Finally relieved. Now that its Canada holiday today so may be tomorrow they will enable my portal access to upload Photo and address confirmation.

Actually that email was triggered on June 25th itself that was on the same week ghost update happened. They sent email to my employer attorney by mistake as my work permit extension was also in progress so they had my attorney also in the file. Yesterday my attorney sent me email saying they received it by mistake and take action.

I wish good luck to everyone and just hope I get COPR soon now once they enable the access. This was long wait time. First application submitted in October 2019 and got rejected in June 2020. Second application submitted in December 2020 and finally this one appears to be ready for approval in June 2021.

Good Luck everyone.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
That ghost update turned out to be a real one. Yesterday I received the email saying final stage processing and to confirm the application details for myself and spouse so that they will enable the portal access. Finally relieved. Now that its Canada holiday today so may be tomorrow they will enable my portal access to upload Photo and address confirmation.

Actually that email was triggered on June 25th itself that was on the same week ghost update happened. They sent email to my employer attorney by mistake as my work permit extension was also in progress so they had my attorney also in the file. Yesterday my attorney sent me email saying they received it by mistake and take action.

I wish good luck to everyone and just hope I get COPR soon now once they enable the access. This was long wait time. First application submitted in October 2019 and got rejected in June 2020. Second application submitted in December 2020 and finally this one appears to be ready for approval in June 2021.

Good Luck everyone.
Congrats! Happy for you, ill just keep waiting mine lol (i submitted rcmp like a whole month after so its fine haha). Cheers

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone,

I work as a consultant and one of my clients has opened a Canadian subsidiary. They said they would be interested in employing me fulltime once I receive my Canadian PR and would be happy to help with my ongoing (or new) application if they can.

My question is - I'm FSW-O, my wife is Canadian... Is there anything that my clients could do to help with the process? Like does it help if they give a job offer, which I submit to support my application..?

Thanks!

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon I wanted to use a friend as a representative to apply for gcms notes via ATIP but I forgot to fill the representative column. They just asked me to resubmit the form again after 1 month of submitting. Would it take another 1 month to get my gcms notes?

LindaCJ

Jul 3, 2021
EE NS-PNP with Dependent. (Applied online/Inland)

AOR: 24 Dec 2020

Called IRCC in early June.

Eligibility: recommended passed (not update online)
Criminality: passed
Security: in progress
Biometrics: passed (Feb 3rd, 2021)
Medical results: passed (Feb 3rd, 2021)
Processing office: Sydney

Since Feb 3rd, 2021, I did not receive any updates from email.

What does the security check include? I want to check more information from the IRCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: binder1232 and upon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon I wanted to use a friend as a representative to apply for gcms notes via ATIP but I forgot to fill the representative column. They just asked me to resubmit the form again after 1 month of submitting. Would it take another 1 month to get my gcms notes?
The 30 days clock will stop, and start when you submit the form. It will add a few affectional days of processing time.

Reactions: Luckbrother