+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
wow, so if the citizen who ordered the notes are not in Canada in the moment or was not in Canada when he / she applied for the notes on behalf of the applicant, then notes won’t be released? Cuz a friend of mine who helped me to order them was also not in Canada in the moment. And my notes waiting time is now getting to three months without any email or notice......
Send them an Email, include your tracking number.
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

It feels like stealing myself!! Now i am planning how i am going to sccess my file without being caught?

Bloody system... efff
Sick of this S*** i guess i will be off for a while

GL all

Last edited:

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
My friend sent them an email with the tracking number etc. still no response, just a confirmation email. :/ sigh. Don’t know what to think. We ordered notes on 17th of March. Now it’s the third month. Nothing. And no ghost updates either since MEP/BIL...... like complete silence.

mangalsingh

Apr 20, 2021
My application is also not moving because of my previous refusal called today no work is being done after 22 march 2021, GCMS notes are saying everything is fine but because of statutory questions in which i have mentioned my refusals so not a single updates has been made, i am also giving up my dream to become PR of canada, Gave lots of thing in back home now IRCC is being unfair, i came in 2016 my dream is still dream, hopefully rest of you will get your COPR soon, All the best
Refusal from Canada or any other country?

Chirag23jan

Jul 28, 2018
My question is to @legalfalcon how long does it take to pass eligibility, in my case, Case analyst has said everything is ok and made comment Ready to finalized and still said officer review required, this was all done over 2 months back and in my recent enquiry through call centre i was informed nothing has been changed, So when do you think officer will made decision on my eligibility, Please advice, i am constantly thinking negative, please help

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My question is to @legalfalcon how long does it take to pass eligibility, in my case, Case analyst has said everything is ok and made comment Ready to finalized and still said officer review required, this was all done over 2 months back and in my recent enquiry through call centre i was informed nothing has been changed, So when do you think officer will made decision on my eligibility, Please advice, i am constantly thinking negative, please help
Overall eligibility is the longer and the most time consuming stage and can take a few months to be done. Currently due to COVID, and IRCC priorities, there is no time frame as such that can be relied upon. You will just have to wait.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon it’s true that due to COVID there’s no time frame and IRCC itself has been saying processing delays are expected due to COVID. But what about the recent approvals of many CEC applicants within 60 days? How can that be justified when there’s backlog of CEC and Pnp applicants who are exempt from travel restrictions.

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
After receiving the COPR yesterday, I'm trying to link my PR card application to GC account, I created a new GC account as my PR application was done by Consultant's account.
After entering all the details to search my application it shows "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. "
Any idea how to solve this ?

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Is anybody knows how much time RCMP taking these days for giving results? Is anybody applied recently and got it ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon it’s true that due to COVID there’s no time frame and IRCC itself has been saying processing delays are expected due to COVID. But what about the recent approvals of many CEC applicants within 60 days? How can that be justified when there’s backlog of CEC and Pnp applicants who are exempt from travel restrictions.
The last available time frame officially published by IRCC was for the year ending 2019.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
In the most recent meeting of the Parliamentary Committee on Immigration and Citizenship: the outcome was:

IRCC is focusing on inland applications. However, in the absence of any timeframes to compare with, it is difficult to know or predict where things stand.

sujansri597

Sep 21, 2020
My application is also not moving because of my previous refusal called today no work is being done after 22 march 2021, GCMS notes are saying everything is fine but because of statutory questions in which i have mentioned my refusals so not a single updates has been made, i am also giving up my dream to become PR of canada, Gave lots of thing in back home now IRCC is being unfair, i came in 2016 my dream is still dream, hopefully rest of you will get your COPR soon, All the best
You will get your COPR dont worry , your hardwork dont go in Vain , IRCC and Canada treat every one fairly , its just a matter of time !! I will pray for you , I am waiting too ...