+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
It also could be my GCMS notes order :p
Update came as follows

"
We are not satisfied that the email address provided belongs to the requester. As such, we will be sending the response to the mailing address provided on the request.
"
Jeeez, the problem is that the citizen whom helped me ordering my notes is out of country now.

Mahmoud1993

Mar 19, 2019
CIC inland, VO Ottawa
AOR Dec 2nd
I received an email today for the pr confirmation portal with an attached pdf requesting the following information by replying directly to the email they sent (which I already did)
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

does anyone know how much time it will take to hear back from them? and does that mean everything is cleared?

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
CIC inland, VO Ottawa
AOR Dec 2nd
I received an email today for the pr confirmation portal with an attached pdf requesting the following information by replying directly to the email they sent (which I already did)
 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

does anyone know how much time it will take to hear back from them? and does that mean everything is cleared?
Waiting since 20th May after submitting the photo and address to the portal

Mahmoud1993

Mar 19, 2019
Waiting since 20th May after submitting the photo and address to the portal
I didn't submit any photo or address yet. those should be uploaded in the portal. this email was to confirm my personal email address to set up my portal account so I can submit the photo in it. I should have uploaded the photo in my reply to the email? cause your answer confused me.

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
I didn't submit any photo or address yet. those should be uploaded in the portal. this email was to confirm my personal email address to set up my portal account so I can submit the photo in it. I should have uploaded the photo in my reply to the email? cause your answer confused me.
You'll get another email, IRCC will create an account for you in the PR Portal, in that you have to upload your photo and the address not in this first email.

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
CIC inland, VO Ottawa
AOR Dec 2nd
 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Congo bro.. I have same AOR 2nd dec but unluckily didn’t get any update

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Update came as follows

"
We are not satisfied that the email address provided belongs to the requester. As such, we will be sending the response to the mailing address provided on the request.
"
Jeeez, the problem is that the citizen whom helped me ordering my notes is out of country now.

wow, so if the citizen who ordered the notes are not in Canada in the moment or was not in Canada when he / she applied for the notes on behalf of the applicant, then notes won’t be released? Cuz a friend of mine who helped me to order them was also not in Canada in the moment. And my notes waiting time is now getting to three months without any email or notice......

Chirag23jan

Jul 28, 2018
My application is also not moving because of my previous refusal called today no work is being done after 22 march 2021, GCMS notes are saying everything is fine but because of statutory questions in which i have mentioned my refusals so not a single updates has been made, i am also giving up my dream to become PR of canada, Gave lots of thing in back home now IRCC is being unfair, i came in 2016 my dream is still dream, hopefully rest of you will get your COPR soon, All the best

Reactions: shaizeik