+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
This sucks. I’m on the verge of giving up my dream to move to Canada and just gonna settle in europe instead. Better work-life balance, better pay, more affordable housing, rich in history. I’m 29, can’t put my life on hold indefinitely waiting for the day that may never even come.
Yea, it does suck big time especially if you put your all in this and for a long time you get stuck in there. But it is what it is and there is absolutely NOTHING anyone can do to influence IRCC's processing. The best one can do is to lower expectations to the bearest minimum while waiting this out at 100% patience.

My personal advice to you though is that you hang in there. Trust me, your day will surely come (the certainty) but.... it will come only when it will (the uncertainty).

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020

dszjkzjk

Mar 7, 2020
CEC inland
AOR: 2020-12-17
MED & BIO all passed Jan-2021
No updates since then

First call to IRCC: May-11th
Second call to IRCC: Today
No status change between two calls

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: No started
Info sharing: Passed
VO: Ottawa
Not sure how much longer it will take to have all steps cleared.
Have seen friends with AOR in Feb-2021 getting COPRs given my case is even simpler.

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
CEC inland
AOR: 2020-12-17
MED & BIO all passed Jan-2021
No updates since then

First call to IRCC: May-11th
Second call to IRCC: Today
No status change between two calls

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: No started
Info sharing: Passed
VO: Ottawa
Not sure how much longer it will take to have all steps cleared.
Have seen friends with AOR in Feb-2021 getting COPRs given my case is even simpler.
i have the exact same status, AOR Dec 19, single CEC-inland applicant

Raghu_n

Nov 17, 2020
Hey Guys, my AOR was on DEC 18th 2020, and I got an Email today (28th May 2021)regarding PR portal confirmation from the IRCC
<IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
It says reply to that email with all the info, but am a bit skeptical, is it even legit? I thought everything,reuests and decisions will be sent to our CIC message inbox.

The Email has a PDF attached and has requested for -

Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hey Guys, my AOR was on DEC 18th 2020, and I got an Email today (28th May 2021)regarding PR portal confirmation from the IRCC
It says reply to that email with all the info, but am a bit skeptical, is it even legit? I thought everything,reuests and decisions will be sent to our CIC message inbox.

Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:
What is your visa office ?

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021

Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:
Some of the people in the group have got the said email, its part of the virtual landing as far as I can gather, have a look at the earlier posts and get in touch with some of them if you are concerned!

Reactions: Raghu_n